Hey everyone!! ☺️ about us & new pattern & shop updates 💕

Hey everyone!! I hope your weeks are all off to great starts so far! I just wanted to say hello and introduce our shop a little bit - it’s run by me (Alex, they/them) and my partner Lain (they/them). We live with our two beautiful cats that we adopted last year (Lemon Poppyseed Muffin and Snernard), and in December last year we launched our fibre arts shop, Twisted Stitch!

We’ve now been on Ribblr for about a month (as a shop, we have been Ribblr fans for a long time :grin:), and I just noticed that we have 122 shop followers so already - I’m so overwhelmed and grateful that so many people like what we’ve been making :sob:

We’ve just added a new pattern for our Heather Cowl which I hope you will all also love! And we do shop updates for our physical items at the start of each month - you can see more on our Instagram @_twistedstitch :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Happy Tuesday everyone!! Hope the sun is shining wherever you are in the world :sun_with_face:

6 Likes

Those socks make me want to learn to knit! Congrats, and cant wait to see more!

2 Likes

Ahhh that’s so sweet of you, I’m so glad you found the pattern inspirational! :face_holding_back_tears: Let me know how you find it and what you think if/when you try it out :smiley:
Lain is working on a beautiful sock pattern rn with some leaf details (and using a yarn inspired by Samwise Gamgee from Lord of the Rings) - it’s so cute, really excited to add it to our shop soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ahh that sounds amazing! I love the detail knit can get, ill keep an eye out!

And i will totally let you know! Im planning on thrifting (hopefully) some needles in the next couple months. If not ill just get some at my local yarn shop. Its so intimidating but looks so good!

2 Likes

I’ll do a little post in the community space again when it goes live :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Ooh good luck with your thrifting adventures, that’s so fun! Yes and if not I’m sure the yarn shop will be super friendly and helpful with advice - I get a bit nervous going into shops but I swear everyone in yarn shops is always so lovely :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes