You are so stunning! :star_struck:

9 Likes

@anon43112239
You’re very beautiful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

@WolfKvB
You’re really pretty! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Now girls, Sierra looks stunning and she’s had help. her hair has been conditioned and fussed with, her makeup has been optimized to bring out the best in her unique features, even the color and style of clothes had been fussed with.
I suspect the actual picture has a mild filter on it.
SO, my point IS you would look just as stunning, but in a different way, when your unique beauty has been fussed over like it should be.
I grew up hot dog poor, when I got older and able to spend some money on myself I looked stunning too!

11 Likes

Yes, I don’t take my own photos since I never like the way they turn out, so I only had this picture of me on my phone :blush:

10 Likes

This is one my mom sent me from our recent camping trip

17 Likes

@TheWandWeaver @anoswaldoddity
You guys look great! :relaxed: It’s nice putting text-to-picture :grin:

9 Likes

I agree with you @anoswaldoddity - we’re all stunning in our own unique and perfect ways :relaxed:

9 Likes

Everyone looks so pretty!

10 Likes

are you gonna do a face reveal?

7 Likes

Me? Maybe but I am quite young so not sure

9 Likes

im 13 your 12 right

8 Likes

always follow your gut instinct, if you are not comfortable doing something, then don’t. and if you are very young get your parents permission first.

11 Likes

right

7 Likes

Yes I am 12 I will turn 13 in 2 months

10 Likes

I usually don’t like to show my face since it not my thing but maybe later

9 Likes

i wish i was 12 its better than bieng 13 at least for me

8 Likes

I am kinda excited but I do get where you’re coming from. Right now I am just worried for my tests since they’re one week before my birthday

7 Likes

ugh test we all hate them i hope you get a good score

6 Likes

Thanks the good thing is since I have all A I will get exempt from 4 of them so I only have to do 2!

9 Likes