hey yall crazys!!!!

hey question what ur fave thing to do around summer time??? i wanna know because been thinking about doing something new this summer!!!
tag people: @notmimi @NessCat @Pickle42 @EV13isSPOCY @MaddiIdell @SP4C3W4ST3 @SweetTomato @craftycellist @crotchetingcreations @littlemisswonderful

22 Likes

skateboarding!

10 Likes

Eat popsicles :drooling_face:
@EV13isSPOCY @maddiecore @sakuracrochets @FluffyYarnCreations @pclayb

12 Likes

mmmm popsiclessa

10 Likes

I like going to the pool and just sittjng outside and crocheting : )

8 Likes

GEGGEGS GOIN TO THE BEACH, GOIN TO WATERPARKS, GOIN TO THE POOL, AND CAMPFIRES :o
@maddiecore @nesscat @littlemisswonderful @sakuracrochets @anon74877402 @DeluluTrin @SP4C3W4ST3 @Pickle42 @LittleCreatures @BeaniebeanOMG

14 Likes

My dad loves to skateboard so my garage is just a big skateboard ramp :joy: (it’s not used for cars anymore)

8 Likes

Ooooooh I love the beach

8 Likes

thats so cool!!!

7 Likes

I love going to bible camp and sometimes volunteering at the bible camp, I also love going on hikes with my besties, and going canoeing and kayaking

9 Likes

I like swimming and sleeping in lol

10 Likes

ooh- volunteering at summer camps (the kids are so cute​:sob:), swimming + the beach, ice cream, hanging out w my friends (I legit only have 2​:skull::v:), and not dying (COUGHCOUGH @anon74877402 COUGH)
@NessCat @EV13isSPOCY @sakuracrochets @littlemisswonderful @Coxkroach @OMLET @LittleRaindrxp @notmimi

13 Likes

i like swimming, playing outside, and reading. i also go to a few summer camps. this year im going to add crocheting to my list : )

7 Likes

I love camping so much!

6 Likes

Volunteering at the zoo, going to orchestra camp, learning how to drive (that’s new for this year lol)
@SporkyGirl @SP4C3W4ST3 @littlemisswonderful @EV13isSPOCY @crotchetingcreations @Pickle42

12 Likes

Oh! I also love playing volleyball!

8 Likes

I love swimming and going either to a camp at the Chesapeake bay (its all rvs with extentions on them) or on a vay cay with my other family! Also, my favorite part of this summer will be the birth of my baby sissy :heartpulse: (i already have 3 other siblings from my moms side and my dads side)

9 Likes

I’m going to a boxing summer camp! :point_up::nerd_face:

7 Likes

Swimming!! We don’t have a pool, but all my friends do, so we just go to their place as soon as it hits 100 degrees, lol

7 Likes

Ice cream and swimming ! But mostly no school! And more time to crochet

5 Likes