Hey yall just need a lil break<3

Hey all my peps!!! Note: THIS ISNT FOREVER!!! im gonna be takin a lil break for now dont know when ill be on again but ill make sure i do @IdkLogan tester of course<3 ill check in once in a while but if i have the urge to come back on ill let yall know!!! i just feel in need a break from ribblr and crocheting right now and also i have a lots of sports im doing so dont really have the free timne like that<3 thx yall for being so welcome and being kind hearted<3333 all of yall
but espically: @notmimi @EV13isSPOCY @crotchetingcreations @SunshineStudio @MaddiIdell i was gonna say pickle but sadly she left<<<3
thx yall

15 Likes

@craftycellist @potatofan @EVANLYNfleurb @MaddiIdell @anon92679035 @LE3THAL @littlemisswonderful im sorry yall i prob forgot some of yall but thx so much for being u!!!

9 Likes

awh ok we’ll miss you

3 Likes

We’re gonna miss you, but I’m glad you’re doing what’s best for you! I hope this break is beneficial and you can focus more on yourself. And when you decide to come back, well all be here for you!

5 Likes

Awww we’ll miss you!! Have an amazing break girl and relax!!!

5 Likes

Have a great break! We will all be here for you when you come back <33

4 Likes

Aw I’m going to miss you! Hopefully I get a good break that you needed and deserve. I’ll be waiting for you when you come back. Have fun and do great out there!

4 Likes

Take care of yourself and good luck in your sports! Have fun.
Dog Exercise GIF

6 Likes

ill miss you​:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

omg bestieeee! i’ll miss u sm! i totally get it tho. don’t let smt like crochet make u stressed or worried. it’s supposed to be fun! ribblr will always be here for u when ur ready (i will too :purple_heart:) thanks for being my velma :orange_heart: i loved being ur daphne. have a safe break chevy! i hope you’ll be back 🩷🩷

4 Likes

awww you will be dearly missed :pensive: take care of yourself!

3 Likes

byeee jaea!!
I’ll miss u pookie <33

4 Likes