hey yall!!!

Okay yall i know @anon12722758 just left and some people are trying to do her question of the day. I dont know but i feel like it isnt right trying to take her idea. P.S aint trying to come after nobody it just IMAO i feel like we should just remember her by it or at least ask her or have a poll on who should do it.
tag people: @notmimi @NessCat @EV13isSPOCY @evalynnRose @SP4C3W4ST3 @SweetTomato @Pickle42 @Smallpandafries @littlemisswonderful sorry if i forgot any of yall!!!

17 Likes

I feel like we should do a poll to choose?

@CreshesxCritters @anon74877402 @XxTheCosmosxX @RingoSilly
(I can’t remeber ppl’s usernames sorry if i forgot someone :sob:)

11 Likes

Would you like me to do a poll ? like the daily poll, and I can make the voters private

9 Likes

Abby, was on earlier before fully leaving. I’m one of her closer friends, and she was upset about the amount of people that were pming her trying to take over QOTD. If she wanted it taken over then she would’ve mentioned it in her post and I know that. It was her idea, and I’m kind of upset that people are trying to take it over without permission :/. I do understand where people are coming from because Ribblr won’t feel the same without it, but at the same time if she wanted it taken over she would tell us. Someone could kind of go based off of the QOTD by doing a daily poll or something like that instead of trying to straight up take the idea and take it over.

16 Likes

@NessCat @SP4C3W4ST3 @LittleCreatures i totally agree if we wanna do a poll we can or we could leave we post in remembrance in @anon12722758

8 Likes

@LittleCreatures yeah honestly that just kinda rude you just annoucenced youre leaving and people are already taking over her dms and taking her post!!! honestly she was the first post i ever saw on ribblr will def miss her wish her well :purple_heart:

6 Likes

tell her sorry for me pleeeeaaassseee and
i didnt think about that and
i won’t do anything @LittleCreatures
and if you can see this @anon12722758 i soo sorry
please forgive me

8 Likes

Yea or if you got permission from her before she left

3 Likes

@littlemisswonderful yesss thank you!!!

3 Likes

I think we should just not have anyone do the QOTD she started it and its not right to just take it over and in a way claim it as your own

2 Likes

@E1izabethCrochets totally agree!!!

2 Likes

not a poll, i think we shouldn’t do it, or at least let it sit for a little while <3

1 Like

Less popular opinion I guess but I think it’s sweet that something she started means so much to so many people that they want to pick up the torch and carry it when she announced she’s leaving Ribblr (probably permanently) and not handling question of the day anymore. That seems like a lovely legacy to me, that lots of people want to carry on qotd. I know it’s brightened my day and I’m sure others were positively impacted by it as well. :blush::orange_heart:

4 Likes

I think that a poll would be great but I think only one person should do the main qotd

2 Likes

they meant a poll on who should do the qotd (:

That what I meant next time I will clarify

2 Likes