Heyyy Crafterssss

Thank you. That’s just the double knit shelves. Behind the camera is the 4ply and natural fibres and there’s another similar unit with chunky yarn

6 Likes

Here’s mine

5 Likes

im glad im not the only person with a super messy space!

4 Likes

So aesthetic omg

5 Likes

Love it

4 Likes

Haha same

3 Likes

:star_struck: :scream:
I wish i had this

4 Likes

It took me 8 yrs from starting Unravel & Unwind to get the retail space. We’ve been there almost 3yrs now.

5 Likes

Wow. Thats incredible

4 Likes

When I started Unravel & Unwind its was just a communal space for fellow crafters. I always dreamt of having the yarn shop but didn’t think it would become reality due to finances but I always had 10yrs in mind. It came just at the right time as the world was getting back to normal after covid. I thought I was going to have to close my community space. I heard about a local yarn shop that was closing down after 40yrs of trading, spoke to my Mum to help with the cash purchase and in under 6 weeks we were open.
I have been able to carry on the community space side of it alongside the retail and many of my “new” customers love how we’ve created a safe space for all. In the past it was a dark dingy crowded yarn shop with miserable owners but now they get greeted with a smile and sense of community. Most visitors tend to stay at least half an hour or more whereas before they would be straight in straight out.

I love that my early dreams have come to fruition. If you have a dream or goal work towards it because it will happen one day.

7 Likes

I love that :two_hearts:

2 Likes

That’s beautiful!!! Oh I’m so jealous

2 Likes

mine has spread across my whole floor and into the room next to mine… it’s a problem but it’s okay!

4 Likes

lol

BTW GUYSSSSS

I moved to my basement so now its cleannn

3 Likes

Ooo sweeet

2 Likes

You guys. I’m not sharing my craft room bc it is in the storage loft and you don’t need to see that. Especially now it is bad bc I am last-minute market prepping for two markets… (Why did I do that to myself) so, yeah.

3 Likes

Omg my craft room/ bedroom is soooooo messy​:sob:

3 Likes

omg yaaaaaaassssss

2 Likes