hi i have a question

is some one here bellow the age oh 14it just a question bc its kinda wierd that im 12 and kinda all of you are over 18 i think sorry if it ofencive but its just a question

10 Likes

Same here I’m 13!! You can crochet at any age :slight_smile:

9 Likes

My business partner and I are both young teens so you’re not alone, there are many here who are probably around the same age as you and you just don’t know it! :blush:
:orange_heart:Nicole

7 Likes

I’m twelve turning thirteen!

6 Likes

I’m 60 :partying_face:
I learned to crochet when I was 14, in a school class. I learned more with youtube. I have 17 grand children. Several who crochet a bit.

12 Likes

Im 13 turning 14

6 Likes

There are several people your age on ribblr!

7 Likes

I’m 14 turning 15 soon! Its so exciting that there are so many people around our age! I love meeting others my age and younger who crochet!

7 Likes

Don’t worry in 11 turning 12

7 Likes

hello there! Don’t worry this Craft is for everyone. I’m 13 yo now. It’s actually great to start at a young age <3

8 Likes

I’m 14, and I am always told how good it is to start crafting at a young age

6 Likes

im 13 turning 14!!

6 Likes

I’m 14 turning 15 in a couple of months!! You’re definitely not alone. I was wondering if there were people around my age on here too but never asked. I’ve been crocheting for a year and a half and joined Ribblr about a month ago.

6 Likes

That’s so cool! Did you teach your grandkids or did they learn from yt?

6 Likes

Wouldn’t be cool if we could all meet each other one day?!

7 Likes

Omg yes!!

4 Likes

hi im also 12!

8 Likes

I did teach a lot of them to do a basic chain. Some have continued on with youtube, or just creativity.

6 Likes

Nice to meet you all! The new generation of crafters are super inspiring. :clap:

7 Likes

There are many people your age who crochet. I learned to crochet at 12! And already sold stuff!!

7 Likes