hi, I need some help abt school

I know this isn’t my usual content? or is it…genre? I dunno but I need help, school is getting really tough and I’m finding it hard to fit in, my friends have said the people I’m hanging out with are changing me for the worse but I’m not changing I’m the same funny,annoying,sarcastic,soft girl I always was (I hope lol) but I’m in a class with none of my friends and I have to try hang out with the popular kids in my class or I’m completely alone. I started crying today because I didn’t know what to do…haha
any thoughts or advice? no pressure <3

9 Likes

Aww no I’m so sorry that’s happening :pensive: I honestly wish I had good advice, but I’m like the worst person to ask about anything social :sweat_smile: anyways I really hope it gets better for you, I understand how it feels :heart:

4 Likes

sorry to hear thi
my advice is

• dont worry aboit being popular at alll(it turns our terrible)
  • worry more about friends that would care about you
  • make a frend. a good one and hangout with her(ther is this book called"nrf or bff")
    if you need to talk im here
5 Likes

I’m so sorry pookie! U deserve sm better, in my experience I think that being “popular” is overrated (coming from a kinda popular kid) so try and find friends in ur class who u wanna talk too, and remember to NOT change ur personality around them to be liked more… Trust me it’s really not gonna be fun. Also if ur “friends” are saying that you probably should just let them know that you’re not changing, sometimes friends say that because they feel like they’re losing u. Good luck I hope it gets better​:two_hearts:

5 Likes

Im so sorry to hear you’re struggling. My advice would be keep staying positive. You don’t have to edge your way into a popular people’s friend group but if you just be yourself and open up to everyone, you’ll find people who want to be your friend.
I hope this is good advice… I struggled as well with being alone but it was because I was shy so I’m not sure if its the same. Still, I hope you figure it out. School is difficult but dw, you still have your whole life to live and it’ll get better. :heart:

4 Likes

I’m so sorry this is happening to you. I’ve dealt with this situation many times. (Not at school though, because i’m homeschooled). I remember going to a Musical Theater Summer Camp where i knew nobody. I was so scared and shy. Of course, there were the popular kids, who had done every single show there. On the first day, i managed to have a little conversation with another girl. Lets just say, we shared a lot of interests!
Anyways!! My point is, It doesnt matter if you become popular or anything. In your situation, I would try and find someone you’re curious about. Maybe after class, walk up to them, introduce yourself, and ask them about themself. Maybe you’ll find someone who has the same interests as you.
I’m going on for too long!! I hope this works out for you! Be brave! :heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

thank you so much! x

1 Like

thank you, I’ll try put my awkwardness aside haha x

3 Likes

aw thank you!

2 Likes

thanks pookie! <3

2 Likes

aww thank you so much! <3333

1 Like

I’m so sorry that is happening to you! I used to be bullied a lot because I was really shy, and I tried everything to fit in but all I was doing was making me more unhappy about myself. But when Covid hit I had to leave school and do homeschooling, and I learned that I love to do art/crochet and it made me realize that being myself made me so much more happier then trying to be them.
I hope things get better for you, and do things that make you happy​:heart:.

1 Like