Hi Im New Here + Pattern Drop!

Hi ! I’m new here, I don’t know how this app works (if there is an algorithm or not) but I’m so happy to be here !!! (≧∀≦). I made my very first pattern ! It’s a Warawara if you want to see ^_−☆

20 Likes

It’s so cute! Welcome to Ribblr!

6 Likes

Hi! Welcome to RIbblr! To answer your question, the community posts do not have an algorithm (:

6 Likes

awww its adorable! welcome to ribblr- im claire, whats your name?? if you have any questions feel free to ask me!! 🩷

5 Likes

Aww I love that pattern! Welcome to ribblr, I’m Kenzie! Feel free to ask any questions you might have. If you need an immediate answer for something you can use the help center! :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you (´꒳*), i’m iness, i’m glad to meet you !! I was scared to be alone here but people here are so kind <3 It really warms my heart ╰(*´︶)╯:heart:

4 Likes

yess i love this community so much everyones super nice and supportive!! :smile:

4 Likes

Thank you so much it goes right to my heart 🫶🏼🫶🏼 I will remember it, thank you so much again (//∇//)

3 Likes

Welcome to ribblr! Were glad to have you here and i hope you enjoy it! If you have any questions or just wanna talk, feel free to message me im always willing to chat!

3 Likes

Thank you 🫶🏼🫶🏼

4 Likes

Thanks it help me to understand a bit more ribblr (//∇//)

4 Likes

Thanks (´∀`) I’m glad to be here too !! I keep it in mind thank you so much 🫶🏼

3 Likes

welcome to ribblr!! it can be confusing at times but its an absolute delight once you get the hang of it :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you ^ ^!!! Yeah it’s really confusing but I’m trying things to see what it does :joy:

4 Likes

WELCOMEEEE
One question
What are your pronouns?

3 Likes

Ooh i saw it earlier, is adrobees! welcome to Ribblr!!! can’t wait to see what you make in the future :white_heart:

3 Likes

So cute and I got the pattern. Good job!

3 Likes

Thanks 🫶🏼🫶🏼 and I think it’s she and her ^ - ^

4 Likes

Hi! Welcome! :wave:
I have added the pattern into the main post, this will not only give people easier access to your pattern, but you will earn $elfee points everytime someone click on your link.
I have also made some modifications like adding a tag and changing the name for you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you so much it’s so sweet 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 (//∇//)\

3 Likes