Hi Ribblr Fam!

Hello everyone! My name is Hollis and I’m new to the Ribblr community. I’ve been working to get my patterns translated to the Ribblr format, and I’m excited to announce I have two of them available in my shop now! A third is in a specially-discounted pre-release format :slight_smile:

Happy Knitting!

10 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! You’ll love it here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:Congrats on your pattern releases! I’ll definitely check out your shop :orange_heart:

5 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! :grinning: They’re so cute, especially the Driving Miss Daisy Tank! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Wat een mooie tops, vooral die met de Daisy`s is superleuk.

5 Likes

Beautiful! Congrats on the new pattern releases :slight_smile:

Here’s a link to the shop:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll make sure to check out your shop, too!

4 Likes

Thank you so much! The Driving Miss Dazey Tank is my first ever pattern so it’s near and dear to my heart :sunflower: :green_heart: I’m so happy you think it’s cool!

4 Likes

Thank you for putting a link to my shop in :laughing: I’m still getting the hang of this format!

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I haven’t posted any patterns yet FYI because my first one is being tested right now :blush: So stay tuned for pattern releases soon! :relaxed::two_hearts::hugs:

4 Likes

I am absolutely obsessed with embroidery on knitting these days, and your top is darling! :heart:

4 Likes