hi there!

not related to crochet, knitting, etc., but i just wanted to say hi and i hope everyone is doing well <3 how is your day?

14 Likes

Going good! I am struggling to find knitting patterns I like though.

6 Likes

aw i’m sorry about the knitting :pensive: unfortunately i know nothing about knitting but if i did have some knowledge or patterns i would definitely share with you! i hope it gets better for you soon. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m doing good, just working on a pattern :heart: What about you?

6 Likes

ooh that’s so cool! are you going to put it on ribblr once you’re done or is it just for personal use? as for me, i’m hanging in there! just a bit overloaded with schoolwork at the moment but i’m doing my best to catch up!

6 Likes

Lots of good luck with the catching up :grin:

The pattern was mostly because I wanted to make something but couldn’t find like perfect pattern for what I wanted. But I’m gonna post it on ribblr after I’m done :blush: (got like maybe 10 patterns I’m working on to put on ribblr :joy:)

6 Likes

I jut finished studying for an state assessment. I am going to wash my long hair and then crochet and binge watch Netflix shows. I am pretty sure I can’t say the name of the shows but that’s cool.

7 Likes

I don’t think saying the name of a show doesn’t violate community guidelines as long as the name of the show isn’t “inappropriate”

7 Likes

It might be and I am not sure

8 Likes

What’s croaking little frog? Schoolwork got ya bogged down. Gosh, why can’t they just come up with a download com link so we can get on with living huh?
Good to hear from you.

7 Likes

Miserable but fine. I am currently sick and I had little to no sleep last night.

7 Likes

Poor baby :frowning:

5 Likes

That was nice to read! Thanks

6 Likes

Hi!!! I’m doing fine. I’m just trying to finish a lot of WIPS :upside_down_face:
Also, if you don’t mind me asking, who is that in your profile pic? Is that you?

6 Likes

Oh no @TayCrochetss !! I’ll be sure to keep you in my prayers :pray::pray::pray:

6 Likes

I’m guessing the show ur taking about has something to do with “education?”

6 Likes

I hope you get better. Being a teenager is ruff but we can get through it together!

6 Likes

I feel you. It’s like a got a clothing line with no due date to debut.

6 Likes

No, I binge watched that show a month ago. I am talking about Jane the…….
I did like the show though

7 Likes

you are so sweet!
I am doing okay, I am knitting a bag made of granny squares, and I have lots of homework to do. But I am not stressed, I am happy because I started a new project and because most of the subjects I have stuff to do for are fun. haha.

7 Likes