hi there!

Ohhh…I haven’t watched either (keep in mind im 14) but I’ve heard of them. I finished snowdrop almost a week ago and now I’m into True Beauty.

7 Likes

Cool, I might watch those. I just laugh a ton on these shows

7 Likes

Definitely recommend them both. Snowdrop will have you on edge and crying all the time and true beauty is really funny and will have you crying from time to time too.

7 Likes

that’s so cool! i look forward to seeing them :smiley:

5 Likes

aw i hope your assessment goes well :confused: i’m assuming you’re talking about the ones for school, right? if so, i did my last one last year. this year i’m free! but they were always so stressful :sob: i hope you enjoyed crocheting and binge watching!

5 Likes

oh no :sob: miserable doesn’t sound very fine to me lol. i hope you start feeling better soon <3 sending love!

4 Likes

aw thank you :pleading_face: and congrats on the bag, that sounds awesome! i’m glad you’re not stressed and that you’re doing well <3 fun homework is always good homework!! :smiley:

6 Likes

Thanks! I live in Texas and here we have to do staar tests every year!:sob:

6 Likes

i love jane the virgin! such a great show. i haven’t watched it in a while but i love it a lot <3

5 Likes

oh wow! i live in ohio and we’ve had a variety of different state tests but ever since around 2014 or 2015 we’ve settled on online tests called air tests. not sure what it stands for but don’t care lol. we usually have multiple ones each year but since i’m in my senior year of high school i have no more state tests :partying_face: i hope yours go well and best of luck to you! those tests are so nasty and i hope they have a bad day tbh. speaking of having certain types of days i hope you have a great day!

6 Likes

I agree! I am actually watching it now! Thanks just saw Michael come back from the dead

6 Likes

oh my goodness poor michael :sob: such a shame! he was my fav and i never expected that to happen to him :pensive:

5 Likes

I agree! I always liked Michael and Jane better. They did him dirty!:rage:

6 Likes

Hiii a little bit tired here, how about you?

6 Likes

hi! aw i’m sorry you’re tired :frowning: i’m ok! just a little tired myself since i just woke up hehe

6 Likes

Gonna be better later :smiley:

6 Likes