Hi! What should I make? Need to be beginner intermediate crochet

Hi fellow humans, please help me!

6 Likes

:rainbow:I’ve got a free pattern on my shop for a rainbow pillow you can try if you’re comfortable with color changing at the ends of rows, basic stitches, and reading patterns.

& Its pretty versatile, so its written for worsted weight (4) yarn but if you use smaller yarn (& appropriate hook for the yarn) the finished piece will be smaller, if you go with bigger sizes/bulky it’ll be much larger (the bigger the yarn you use, the more you’ll need to finish tho, so keep that in mind).

Just an option!

4 Likes

R u more of an amigurumi making or a clothes maker

3 Likes

Will do, I am comfortable with changing

3 Likes

Amigurumi

2 Likes

It has quite a lot of increases but I would recommend yarnologs stingray pattern or @stitchingwithsab mushroom pattern as it is on ribblr for free would you like the links.

3 Likes

Yes pls, and I’m fairly good with increasing x

2 Likes

they are some stitches like dec3tog but I am sure there are tutorials

1 Like

hi i just uploaded a turtle pattern, is free and is not really difficult, good for practicing :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello Alien! :wink:

Go to ribblr patterns and check out free patterns. Search by “toys” and look for patterns like bees, whales, turtle, toy hat. Anything that doesn’t have a lot of appendages. That way you practice shapes such as circles, and different sizes of spheres, etc.

2 Likes

Will try

2 Likes

I have added it, busy testing for @stichedbysisters atm so will do after! Tysm btw

2 Likes