Hiiiiiii I’m backkkkk 😊

Hey guys,
I know it’s been a really long time since I took a break from Ribblr.
Can someone please catch me up because I’ve been gone forever and I don’t know what’s going on. :joy:
I just opened the app because I completely forgot I had it and remembered that I should make something for my youth pastor because his wife’s going to have a baby soon and of course I came to @Ribblr because of the amazing patterns on here hehe
Anyways, If you wanna catch up with me, just shoot me a DM I would love to chat.
Oh oh and I wanted to say if I don’t know you or you’re new hiiiiiii welcomeeee I would love to get to know you and be friends!!

Love you all bunches,
~Cozy :yellow_heart:

27 Likes

COZYYYYYYY I MISSED YOU SO MUCHHH HIIIIIi

6 Likes

Welcome back! Tbh I’m not sure if you missed much but I hope you enjoy your time back at ribblr :DD <3

4 Likes

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ahhhhhh I missed you toooooooo

5 Likes

COZYYYY WELCOME BACKK!!<3 I missed you​:weary:

5 Likes

Heyyyyyyy missed you tooooo :heart_hands:

5 Likes

COZY l MISSED YOU SO MUCH

6 Likes

Hellllllllooooooo I missed you toooooo

5 Likes

Who’s this :fearful: hi I’m Kroach​:pensive: here is some things that happened in the past month
Many people joined
Maddie left sadly :pensive:
And there was a lot of beef with two people I’m not gonna say but it was beefing fr fr :pensive::+1:

6 Likes

COZYYYy :sob::sob::sob: I MISSED YOU SO MUCH WHAT THE HECK :heartpulse::two_hearts:

5 Likes

OMG I REMEMBER YOU WHAT?? WB!!
(cs!!)

3 Likes

Omg yayyy you’re back!!! I’m not quite sure how to sum up the time you were gone, just a bunch of updates and new users! Also lots of people have left, but I hope they’ll come back soon!

5 Likes

Your back! Yay! The only thing that has changed is some of the users, Ribblr is still the same old pot of chaos that it was when you left!

3 Likes

Welcome back.

4 Likes

hiiii welcome backkkk!!

4 Likes

COZYYYYYYTY YOURE BACK YAYYYY :love:

4 Likes

Hihihihihiiiii

3 Likes

Ooooooooh welcome back!!! I would say I’ve missed u but I don’t think we’ve ever met​:sob: so I may be new to u? Well welcome back!!! Hiyaaa my names Maya <333

3 Likes

WELCOME BACK!! don’t really remember you although I would LOVE to be friends! And I’m glad ur back it’s always nice to see crafters back! And I’m Pickle/ Combre whatever u prefer!

2 Likes

Hiiii welcome backkk! I may not remember you much, but I’d really love to be friends! I’m little!

1 Like