Hoi! Question because im procrastinating ✨️

Hi guys! Whats your opinion on… cats.
I love cats SO MUCH!!! I really want a maine coon! Heres an example! (Not me just a picture I found on google :skull:)

I also have a cat of my own, but shes smol. Whenever she yawns she makes a little mlem noise and her tounge sticks out!
Also off topic, but I just ate all of our pringles :skull:

19 Likes

Wow you’re such an inspiring and creative person! I think cats should hold the throne :skull:

6 Likes

They already act like they do :skull:

4 Likes

Fr though, like excuse me? You’re less than half my size (a few exceptions), and you think you’re the man/woman of the house???

6 Likes

Would you rather have…

5 Likes

CATS ARE THE BEST They literally own the internet! I have one cat currently (the other 2 I had died at the ages of 16 and 15 human years). Her name is Lydia, and she is part ocelot and she is black and grey and a shorthair. She is my cat and she loves me and she sleeps in my bed! Also she loves to have stuff in her mouth. So she’s kind of a dog-cat.

6 Likes

Aww! She sounds cute :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

cats are soo cutee! This one time I was at a biking camp thingy and it was in the nature. I met this suuuuper cute ginger maine coon and he was soo fluffy and friendly!! Maine coons are my dream cat :heartpulse:

5 Likes

One time a stray cat followed me all the way through the biggest corn maze in a state that exists and she let me pick her up! It was adorable!!!

5 Likes

:sob: :face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

tbh dogs bc ill never forgive cats for eating my favourite chicken…
but some cats are alg

4 Likes

She is :heart:

2 Likes

oh NAURRRR

2 Likes

I LOVE CATS AJSKJSKSJK

I already have a cat but she’s nine now and I want a kitten :sob:

4 Likes

I love cats so much and i really want one!!! I enjoy watching Munchkin on youtube! Her cats are so cute, especially Coco!!!

4 Likes

Why are you making us choose :sob:
They’re all too cute

4 Likes

I love cats sm :pleading_face: but I don’t think I’m going to be getting another pet, so I’ll just have to pretend my dog meows for now

4 Likes

I LOVE cats but im allergic

3 Likes

Same! But that doesnt stop me >:D

2 Likes

Sameeee

3 Likes