Hollow Knight Tester call for the Knight ❤️

• CLOSED *

Thank you everyone for offering your help!:heart: I’m sorry for those who couldn’t get a spot, I hope to see you again for the next characters from Hollow Knight I will make this year. Take caaare! :v::smile_cat:

Hello everyone! :grin: I’m looking for lovely people to test my new pattern. :blush:
It’s the Knight from the video game Hollow Knight :heart: Don’t hesitate to dm me if you have any questions :slightly_smiling_face: The due date is before 2024-02-05T23:00:00Z :grin: I haven’t posted a tester call from my shop yet because I only have the pdf available at the moment and haven’t finished making it compatible with Ribblr’s builder yet. Please send me a message here or on my Instagram if you’re interested :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m using DK cotton yarn with a 2.5mm hook:
Sirdar Cotton Dk in Vanilla
Yarn and Colors Must have in Black, Graphite, and Soft Grey.

I also used a piece of black felt sheet to cut out the eyes and fabric glue to glue them.

I added wired to the legs but it’s totally optionnal :grin:

I never did tester calling before btw, so please tell me if anything feels off :laughing:

Here’s the big boy:

21 Likes

AGH! I love hollow knight! You should try posting an actuall tester call via your shop to help keep things more organized. Also, be sure to include yarn requirements, duedate, etc. Im really busy rn, but I wish you best of luck finding testers!!!

5 Likes

YEEES it’s my favorite gaaame :heart_eyes:
Thank you for all the tips, it’s my first time postong anything about testing ever :dizzy_face:
I’ll get to it, thanks!:grin:
Maybe you’ll be around for the next patterns I’ll release, I’m planning on making Hornet next, along with the Grubs, Quirel, and Zote :laughing:

4 Likes

Ooo yay! >:D

4 Likes

ooh i love it! it’s so cute and amazing!

3 Likes

Hey!
I’d love to help you out, if you still have spots available :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I made this for my nephew.

4 Likes

Id love to to tester

3 Likes

So cute

2 Likes

I would love to try

2 Likes

Oooh, can I seee? :smile_cat:

1 Like

Thank you so much for offering your help, I’m sorry all the spots are taken :disappointed: I hope to see you next time though! :heart:

1 Like

Thank yooooou :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much for offering your help, I’m sorry all the spots are taken :disappointed: I hope to see you next time though! :heart:

1 Like

Sure

1 Like