Honest opinions on these patterns?

Can I have some honest opinions on these patterns? I know Ribblr primarily is amigurumi but i’m wondering how I could get more wishlists/sales for these 2 patterns?

Any feedback is welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Hi Lacey! I’m new to selling on ribblr, so I’m not really in the place to give loads of advice, but I will say that I wasn’t sure what your ‘down to earth’ pattern was at first. I had to go to your shop and click on the pattern (which is beautiful, btw) to see that it was a blanket. Maybe consider adding the word blanket to the title, or making it more obvious in the picture?

5 Likes

Thank you that is something I never even thought of, i’m going to add it into the title now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Yeah that is what I was going to say.

5 Likes

The only thing I can think of in the moment is just being more active in the community so users get more of a chance to see your shop and know that you’re active so should they buy the pattern and have questions they’ll likely get a response

5 Likes

before releasing your pattern, you can set it to release on a date, which promotes it to the dropping soon section on Ribblr’s home page!! This only works on patterns that haven’t been released before, though. Goodluck on growing your shop!! <3

3 Likes

Thank you for the suggestions it is very appreciated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes