how are you

hi guys how is everyone? Just thought id check in with you all because it seems like everyone is having a pretty stressful time rn :heartpulse::revolving_hearts:

14 Likes

I am good :heart:

5 Likes

Hey! I’m a lot better than I was!

5 Likes

Doing okay. A bit tired.

4 Likes

At the moment I’m quite tired because I watched Artemis launch, hoping I don’t fall asleep in class​:crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Tierd, counting the minutes to leave work… And i clocked in 5min ago LOL :melting_face:

5 Likes

thats good to hear!

4 Likes

wow thats so cool! what did u watch it on?

5 Likes

i feel u :pensive::joy:

5 Likes

Having a time, haha. Been de-stressing with crochet and audiobooks after class here lately.

5 Likes

I actually got to watch it from my college campus, we’re just down the space coast. It lit up the sky when it started, it was amazing!!

6 Likes

I am well :purple_heart:

4 Likes

that sounds so nice :grinning::blush:

4 Likes

wow!!! i wish i could live somewhere like that :sweat_smile: im really into learning about space and all that kind of stuff :blush: it must of been so cool to see it in real life!

4 Likes

oh no! i hope u feel rested soon :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

thats great! :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

LMBO. Ugh I hated those days!

4 Likes

Thanks, much appreciated! I think as a mom though, we don’t ever really get enough rest.

4 Likes

That’s a cool reason to be tired!!

3 Likes

im good! i just posted the tester call for my very first pattern and im so excited :slight_smile: I’ve been trying to learn how to use ribblr all day!

6 Likes