How can I edit the testing call email to show test call closed?

I see that most of you do close out testing when you have as many testers as you need. I can’t find an edit button. Help!
Sandi

6 Likes

No button.
You need to edit the headline in your post :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Not sure if you can do that on all levels of Ribblr. If you need us to help with that, we can. :partying_face:

5 Likes

Yes, you have to rank up before you can edit headings.

4 Likes

If you tag me in the post, I can close it for you :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Thanks, I think someone has already done it. It doesn’t make sense to me that you have to have a rank of some kind to edit a post call for testers. I didn’t need a rank to design a pattern and ask for testers. I’m new to this tool so I’m still learning and scratching my head. :thinking: :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I saw that you said you forgot to close it, so I edited the title for you… I usually comment that I did so, but my daughter grabbed my attention, so I didn’t get a chance to reply… Sorry about that!
Yes you have to be a member to edit titles… Community levels and designers are not really related, so that’s why you can design and post a tester call without issue…
Here’s a screenshot of what you need to become a member

I’m thinking you’re close…

5 Likes

Thank you, this is good to know. Like I said, I’m new, still learning and still have a long way to go.

5 Likes

No worries, we were all new once… That’s why I tried to give as much info as I could…

4 Likes

Also, it looks like you just need to give it more likes :wink: share the love girly and you should have it :laughing:

4 Likes