How can I print the pattern I purchased

I do not have a computer at home. I need to print a copy. I do not see where you can print it.

6 Likes

Hi @Mimi1964 and welcome to Ribblr!

Patterns on Ribblr come in a modern, eco-friendly Ribblr ePattern format.
This interactive format allows you to to track your progress, select to view your size only, watch video tutorials, change the colors of your instructions and many more unique features!

Unfortunately traditional printed patterns are really limited and cannot include any of these exclusive features and accessibility tools, and are also subject to piracy.

You can access your patterns using any device - using ribblr.com or by downloading the free Ribblr app on a phone or tablet.

By the way, some designers choose to include a traditional non-interactive PDF within their patterns. You can check if thereโ€™s a download available within the pattern.

Alternatively, you can reach out to the designer to ask if they can provide a PDF copy.
There are two ways to quickly contact the designer. From your patterns library you can click the paper aeroplane icon on the top right corner of the pattern or you can contact the designer directly from within the pattern using the help menu (question mark icon).

Hope that helps! Weโ€™re here if you have any other questions.

4 Likes

How do I print the pattern I just purchased?

2 Likes

Hi there @tmann please check out the response above.

If you need further help just let us know either here or via private message.

2 Likes

I prefer to have a hard copy because i dont trust technology so i would like to print patterns. How do we do this?

5 Likes

@Ribblr will give you the long answer
The app is actually really nice with lots of tools that other apps make you pay for.

3 Likes

You wod best contact administration as all patterns are e-patterns,

3 Likes

If you have purchased a pattern in Ribblr you may ask the designer for a print copy, but it is at their discretion.
ALL patterns in Ribblr are electronic only to prevent theft of patterns.
Hope that helps answer your question.

4 Likes

@anoswaldoddity is right :clap:- and of course beyond preventing theft and helping our planet, you get the most amazing experience with Ribblr ePatterns which is unfortunately impossible without tech. That includes taking your entire library of patterns with you, tracking your progress, viewing your size only, working with your yarn colors, watching video tutorials and so much more.

5 Likes

Clap Applause GIF

5 Likes