How did you hear about Ribblr

Hello everyone! How did you hear about Ribblr? I would love to read your answers! Also, would you rather make a pattern, or follow one? Let the rest of this community know! Have a great day!

11 Likes

I found out about it from tiktok and I’d rather just follow a pattern since I’m new to crochet

7 Likes

Someone in a discord server mentioned it so I checked it out and it’s a fun app, I really like making simple patterns, but complicated patterns are fun to follow, though my favorite thing is to follow patterns and adjust them slightly to customize my end result :blush:

6 Likes

i heard about it on tiktok

6 Likes

I was looking for crochet axolotls because i was making one for an old friend and clicked on the image

Its super cute

7 Likes

I just typed crochet in the App Store haha

7 Likes

someone on IG told me about it.

7 Likes

I found ribblr because this girl on tiktok had some patterns so I googled where her patterns were and it took me to ribblr

7 Likes

One of my friends mentioned Ribblr and I’m so happy they did! :grinning:

7 Likes

I was looking for a Tanjiro kimono/sweater, and it took me to a pattern on here. I’ve found so many cool patterns on here since!
Personally, I’d rather follow a pattern than make one, though I’ve had a lot of fun editing/ making patterns of my own!

8 Likes

Someone on instagram asked for an pattern tester and they said they would send the pattern via ribblr so I was curious what ribblr is~ and I would rather follow a pattern, im crocheting since 2/3 years active but the only thing I can is a octopus out of my mind

7 Likes

Through google play whilst I was looking at “crochet” apps

7 Likes

I found out about it from a knitting discord server, and I’d definitely rather follow a pattern because I’m pretty bad at figuring out how things fit together with knitting.

10 Likes

I found it while looking for platforms to use when I decided I wanted to start selling my patterns. My favourite thing about Ribblr is all the tools are free unlike Etsy where you have to pay for premium to use everything. The deduction fees are also a lot cheaper on Ribblr!

7 Likes

I really don’t remember how I first heard. Must have been in a crochet group on social media. I just know I’m thankful I landed here. As for patterns, yes. Both.

8 Likes

Crochet by Kaylee’s hammock pattern! I saw it on TT and wanted to make one!

7 Likes

I was looking to buy some patterns from TL Yarn Crafts when the pattern for the tank caught my eye. It was listed in Ribblr but not on TL Yarn Crafts website/store.
I thought to go to Ribblr and get all the patterns I wanted. But, neither platform has all the patterns I want.
So glad i found it, I was getting frustrated trying to find an online community for fiber arts that wasn’t restricted to just one designer.

10 Likes

I found Ribblr while doing a google search for alternative platforms for finding knitting patterns and I found a Utube video which evaluated Ribblr before it was released to the public. It sounded amazing and I was very happy to see that Ribblr is in fact released. So far I have not been disappointed. I was happy to see the community guidelines and am looking forward to an experience where crafting takes center stage rather than political ideas and social agendas, So far I prefer following patterns, but I am hoping to do some designing in the near future.

10 Likes

Welcome @Lyndalee

7 Likes

Welcome Girl! Just joined Friday and already having a blast.

8 Likes