How did your xmas presents go over?

I finished these in time for Christmas Eve, they’re two of my boys’ favorite Pokémon. Normal bublasaur on the right and a “shiny” teal and hot pink sobble on the left. I’m so tickled at how much they love them.

23 Likes

OOOHH that’s too cute!!!
Of course they loved them, they are just adorable! You did a beautiful job! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

What an awesome gift!
I can easily tell that a lot of effort went into making these cute Pokemons :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

They are adorable ! I’m sure it feels great your boys loved them ! :smiley:

3 Likes

They look so cute!

3 Likes

Theyre adorable, this kind of thing is what originally got me into working with fiber. went down the Amigurumi rabbit hole, I still have some around. I hope they stick around a long time too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s lovely! What’s your favourite thing that you made?

Oh and welcome to Ribblr!

2 Likes

For amigurumi a Bulbasaur I freehanded, but now that I can knit sweaters i love them the most because wearing something iv made from scratch is wonderful.

4 Likes

I may have to learn to crochet just to make these

2 Likes

They are GORGEOUS :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
I would be thrilled to get those as gifts.

Hats and scarves have gone down well from friends, haven’t been able to see family due to isolating, so some Christmas presents may only have just been started…! Got a cardigan and an amigurumi xenomorph that will go down a treat tho :ok_hand:

3 Likes

How stinking cute! I love that Soble is “shiny” :slight_smile:

2 Likes