How do I ACTUALLY finish all my Christmas projects?

I still have quite a few crocheted gifts to make, and Christmas is right around the corner! As a professional procrastinator, I’m very nervous as to whether I will actually get these done!:sweat_smile: Any ideas on how to crochet faster or more efficiently? :two_hearts: Also keeping in mind I have to work around school!

10 Likes

This is how I do it. I wake up, I say “I should make my family gifts” and then I dont. I would say I’m improving in my procrastination skills

7 Likes

What I would probably do is find a time when you can crochet without being distracted and set a timer (maybe 1 hour) and crochet as much as you can in that amount of time.

8 Likes

Procrastination is the best profession imo. I still have around 10 presents to make :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

if you have to watch videos for school at all, i’d def recommend crocheting while doing that!! ive got a lot done in those times lol. im a professional procrastinator too its so bad :sob: but we got this! :muscle:t3:

5 Likes

Ive been watching youtube or shows while crocheting, i also switch from project to project. It seems to work, and i procrastinate a lot

6 Likes

IOUs! The greatest invention ever! :dotted_line_face:

6 Likes