How do you display your work?

Hi all,
Looking for inspo on how best to store and display my makes.
This past year my plushie making has ramped up and I’m struggling for how best to show off.
I also have some things I’d like to make into scenes for displaying in like boxes.
I would love to see/read about how you display or store your makes.
Thanks in advanced for any input

12 Likes

I quite like that! If you’re looking for a different display though perhaps a bookcase style? Lots of people use IKEA’s one for displaying yarn and I think plushies would fit in there nicely too :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That is very nice. Mine are just all around my room every where u look I see one. I need to fix it.

7 Likes

I’ve been considering making a plushie hammock as well. Yours is great and love all your plushies as well!

6 Likes

Some of mine I display on wire cube grid shelves or my yarn shelves the rest I have in plastic zip up storage or Rubbermaid bins.
Depends on if I’m gonna keep them for my collection or to sell.

5 Likes

The ikea display might be good as I can use some bits for yarn and some for plushies.
I plan to keep using hammock too but I have 3 up and 3 large boxes of plushies and bundles sitting round my bed room so need more storage. I don’t think I have enough wall for all those hammocks :joy:

5 Likes

I have a bunch round my room, boxes, 3 hammock and a shoe wrack :joy:
I need a little more organisation to my growing collection

5 Likes

Thanks so much, I use 3 hammock and I love them. I’ll probably make more too. I just have too many plushies and need all the options :joy:

5 Likes

These sound like good options. I think i need to vaccum store some I wish to keep but don’t want to display right now

3 Likes

Vacumn store?

3 Likes

Yeah the vacuum storage bags to use less space. They have different names in different places

2 Likes

Oh, I looked at those. Like over $10 for “ one” bag.

4 Likes

:cold_face::cold_sweat: you get them from the pound shop here. They come in different sizes and even the biggest ones I’ve seen have been £5. I am stunned to read that

4 Likes

I do know a lot of people use the hammocks, but my favorite has been the square grid bookcases. But of course, you need the storage! I don’t have room where I currently am so they are all over my apartment wherever there is a free space!

4 Likes

Space is limited so that has put me off that storage but I’m thinking about if I can fit somewhere now

4 Likes