How do you keep your stuff organized

Welcome @BevAndTy !

5 Likes

Thank you so much!! I found this website on a tiktok youtube crochet compilation and wanted to see it for myself! I’m making a cow :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome! It’s awesome here!

5 Likes

Honestly it can get messy. I have a small apartment so I went through all of my yarn and only kept what I knew I would use and then donated the rest. Once you go through your stuff and decide what you want to keep, you have a lot of options, but it all depends on personal preference and the size of your space. I have a blog written with some tips on how to organize your yarn stash. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

@summerbugcrafts
Well written!

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:

5 Likes

How do you do skeins of yarn though? I’m afraid that it would just get all srung around it. I would love a winder but don’t want to invest unless I was really sure that it could handle skeins well without much effort.

5 Likes

You need a bin! You put a whole skein of yarn in the empty bin so it doesn’t roll around. It takes some practice, but it is worth it in the long run. Watch a few tutorials on YouTube if you need extra help​:blush:

6 Likes

Btw I also have to say all of your plushies are sooooo cute :star_struck:. Seriously though, I wish I had a plushie stash like that no matter how unorganized

6 Likes

i don’t know why but this quote is so funny to me. i can definitely relate. i wish you the best in this tragic journey.

6 Likes

You got a point there
@starlightfrogs
@Asher

6 Likes

That’s a great list​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Great ideas. I store by color that way I don’t have to search for my colors

6 Likes

Same here! Plus I love how it all looks when it’s sorted by colour :heart_eyes:

6 Likes