how is everyone? check-in (:

hey everyone! with finals coming up (or here!) and overall stress this time of year, I wanted to check in and ask: how is everyone actually doing? (like, more than just “good, hbu?”)

16 Likes

I’m doing ok, my sister is coming from college tomorrow, I’m really stressed out due to school and crocheting for my market, it’s in a month and I’ve got only like 10 plushies so far. Some family problems here and then but overall it’s not the best <3

7 Likes

g a h h h h not doing so well, haven’t been for a few days, but we will deal. Or (tw) die, I’ll take either atp :skull:

6 Likes

aww, im sorry to here that! at least your sister is coming home though! hugsss :people_hugging:

5 Likes

you can get through it! no dying allowed >:(

4 Likes

It’s been pretty good so far my finals are starting at the end of this week and then all next week. So that will be fun. But overall it’s been pretty good I’m not dead yet so I guess that’s a good win, right? (For those of you that don’t know I am insanely accident prone and hurt myself all the time so when I don’t get hurt doing something I’m actually kind of surprised.)

4 Likes

congrats on not dying :tada:
and when finals are over, you’ll be free!!!

4 Likes

Yes! I’m ready to crochet my heart’s desires!

4 Likes

are you sure though?

3 Likes

im positive. you. can. DO IT!!!
and there is no dying on my watch >:(

2 Likes

Sending out internet hugs to those who want/need them. :purple_heart:
Good luck with finals. Relax and remember, you’ve got this! :white_check_mark: :school_satchel:
Take some rest and relaxation time to decompress. As always take care of yourself. :yarn: :sleeping_bed:
Happy I Love You GIF by Life of a Potato

2 Likes

totally agree with Ari, dying is not allowed :saluting_face::cookie:

3 Likes

im OK i have to clean my room

2 Likes

aww, cleaning your room stinks >:(

2 Likes

i know and mine is MESSY

2 Likes

I’m actually doing really good! I just learned that my math2 exam is next friday but honestly I’m not that stressed.
It’s kinda weird but I still have like a month of school left. These virtual schools are, lets say, :sparkles: special :sparkles:

2 Likes

im glad to here that! and thats really nice

3 Likes

I’m taking the class with one of my friends and we work in the school library. So basically, we might help repaint/redesign the library!

2 Likes

that actually sounds super fun!!!

3 Likes

pretty rough with my mom being the only one around now i miss my sib :cry: i cant say a lot here but dm me if you like to hear venting :sweat_smile:

3 Likes