How many WIPs do you have at the moment? 🤔

I currently have 3 WIPs and I plan to start 2 new projects very soon as well! :heart:
What about you?

(One of my WIPs in the attached picture)

10 Likes

I currently have 7… I might have a tiny problem.

5 Likes

I have too many to count :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I also have too many to count (probably not great) :joy:

4 Likes

Including planned projects? That gets a bit crazy…

Just the ones I’ve actually started? Three (I think?)

4 Likes

I have way too many. It’s so hard for me to stick to one pattern. Any suggestions? :joy:

4 Likes

Yes oh my goodness you should see all of the projects I have started and not finished… So when I crochet granny squares I usually have no use for them (I just thought of something I could use them as: coasters! :wink:) but anyway so I make 5 more that look the exact same and (have planned at least) sew them together! Stuff them and make them pillows… also thought about making little squares that are not granny squares but like simple coasters and sewing one of each to a granny square, then sewing that up into a pillow! ok I hope you understood all of that :joy: Also I have a couple of WIPs that have a lot of ends so I don’t want to weave them in :joy: I like making small projects so I can finish them and go onto something else… I wish I had learned in the beginning to just stick with a couple of projects at a time and finish them :joy:

2 Likes

I had to actually look around my living room. There’s 4 that I see down here, 1 sweater, 1 cardigan chunky, 1 blanket and a scarf. Then upstairs a bedside project always lives there, a hat now or a Washcloth.

I’m on a mission to get some unique project bags if anyone knows of any, so I can at least make it look more organized down here

2 Likes

I have 5 right now :no_mouth: which is probably the most I’ve ever had, I’m planning on finishing all of them before I even think of any other projects. @lir what is the WIP in your picture? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

I don’t know how to answer that … I have one for myself that is my road trip project. I have one for my daughter and her family that is a massive undertaking. (many individual pieces to be connected together to make something really cool). I found half a puppet from years ago. Pulled it back out to finish. Same with a topsy turvy doll … and, I have a half dish towel waiting for a top to be stitched on to hang it with. I have 14 small cotton squares waiting for me to add tulle (scrubby) squares and connect them for dish scrubbies … I have pieces of a bracelet that need to be connected. Wow, I’m glad I just finished a few yesterday or I would have thought this list was too long. Wait, I almost forgot the one I am working on now. And the ones I have to re-do in order to photograph and publish the pattern. Oh my.

3 Likes

I have 6 knitting projects (a lot for me), one of them is a long term mindless project - a scarf (meaning no definite end time, it’s a just because project), several no huge hurry but needed mindless knits which are a charity hat, a comfort shawl, and a baby sweater, and two things that have a deadline looming, a pair of socks for the sock summer camp project, and a hat I need to finish that a friend started and needed help finishing. then there’s a spinning project, a skein of baby alpaca (oh my gosh it’s soooo soft!). so that is a total of 7 and to be honest it stress me out a bit to have so many things on my needles lol, but two of them should be done soon and I need to start another one for my grand daughter’s hat with some of my handspun.

3 Likes

I have two but i keep getting more inspiration.

3 Likes

That’s amazing, I don’t think I can stop myself from thinking of other projects… :sweat_smile:

This one is kind of a secret project at the moment, but hopefully soon when I make more progress I will share it here and on social media :wink:

4 Likes

Yes, it takes lots of self control :laughing: Yayy!! Can’t wait!!

3 Likes

Ha, I just got an order for something else not on the list. Will at least finish the one on my hook now.

3 Likes

Rn I have 4 WIP :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I actually have none left🥰

5 Likes

hi
just one, Quique, a 24 inch doll :wink:

3 Likes

I have 3 going! I’m working on the year of hats from Kelbourne woolens, so I’ve got the August one on the needles :fallen_leaf:. I also am making a fruit themed granny square bag that’s more of a leisure slow project and a crochet top I might frog :frog:.

I just finished the Notting Hill top by The Noble Thread in grey and emerald. I can’t wait until Maryland isn’t obscenely humid so I can wear it!

2 Likes

As a side question – does anyone else have projects that end up in time out or tossed aside because they’re misbehaving? (Obviously, it is the project and not the crafter, right? Right? :wink: )

I have one that is killing me. I’ve completely frogged it so many times I’ve lost count. Right now it is just a pattern and frog-curled yarn in a bag.

It should be a fairly simple project, but my count keeps getting messed up somehow - so in time out it remains.

3 Likes