How much do you crochet?

Hello, I know I kinda post a lot but today I was wondering how much you crochet. Like do you barely crochet, or do you crochet everyday. I crochet about every other day but I´m in junior high, so that means I have projects to do. Thank you for reading and thanks for the likes, I have over 180 likes. I really appreciate the support! :heart:

26 Likes

almost every day…

7 Likes

Every. Single. Day.

7 Likes

First of all, congrats on your likes! Secondly, I try to crochet everyday, but recently I haven’t been able to cause 1-i have to clean, 2-we are preparing for my brother’s graduation, 3-we have family visiting, and 4- I have a cist that gets irritated and huge and hurt when I crochet too much :sob:

7 Likes

I crochet a lot. Not every day because I have school and soccer practice but since the season just ended, I’ll probably be crocheting a lot more! I should probably clean my room right now instead of starting a new project but…its gonna be a plane!:grin:

9 Likes

It depends if I have any projects. I like to crochet whenever I’m watching t.v. cause I can’t stay still. I’m crocheting a lot right now because I gifted myself the twisted hatter’s bleeding tooth pattern for mother’s day. :grin:
It is a beast of a project but so much fun!

7 Likes

I’m also a junior high but it the summer I crochet almost every day but now I usually just do it once every couple of months.

7 Likes

Pretty much all day every day. With owning a yarn shop it’s my full time employment

7 Likes

i crochet every day. it’s a great stress reliever and i have orders i need to make :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Every chance I get

6 Likes

Try to crochet every day

5 Likes

Every minute ofc

6 Likes

well now that I have too many tests I kinda have to crochet all day everyday and night <3

8 Likes

EVERY DAY(oheb)

5 Likes

as much as i can-

4 Likes

That depends, but recently I’m crocheting at least twice a week.

5 Likes

Every day. Some days only a couple hours others I crochet at let’s 6 hours.

2 Likes

Everyday…

3 Likes

Because I have SOOO much free time (absolutely not true, I always have something I don’t want to do that I NEED to do but I don’t…) I crochet everyday for around 5ish hours (sometimes more), or I at least try to.

3 Likes

Same :rofl:

3 Likes