How much do you crochet?

I tned to crochet everyday unless either im working or get burnout with a project i pause for a day or two

3 Likes

I totally would crochet every day…
But there are so many things going on right now that I haven’t been able to crochet a ton lately. School gets out for me in almost 2 weeks though, and I am hoping to start a small crochet business this summer so I will definitely be doing more!

5 Likes

i try to crochet everyday but i’m busy most of the time

3 Likes

I’m trying to make a crochet business with my friend ( she handles all the business stuff, I’m not smart enough) too! @SashasStitches

3 Likes

That’s so cool! Let me know how it goes, I wish you luck!

3 Likes

Every single day without fail

3 Likes

Hi ! I didn’t crochet since december :joy: i have few reasons for that : i got a cricut engine recently so i tried many stuffs with it. Later I found a job where i had to sew a lot by hand (i don’t recommend it) so when i was getting up back home my eyes and hands were so tired I couldn’t crochet.

And now i’m on knitting project and when the weather it’s too hot for me i do embroidery. I can finish a 40x40 stitch pattern in one day. But when you get older you have no real time to crochet everyday even with no kids :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I crochet every few months unless its November/December then its everyday.

3 Likes

depends; when i’m working on something i really enjoy i tend to condense all of it into a few days (so i’ll work for several hours every day)

these days i don’t really crochet much, at least not for stuff like market prep, but hopefully that’ll change as summer approaches. i want to start crocheting often again

4 Likes

Everyday I have wip that need finishing(might start a job in summer I think) so in that case idk

3 Likes

I mean…you are named forever crocheting​:joy:

3 Likes

i crochet so much, mostly like… everyday, if i can’t it’s most days of the week.

3 Likes

Almost Every day, if I have a project to work on, rn I can’t figure out what to make.

3 Likes

i tend to crochet nearly every day. some days i don’t have time, as i am in a leadership position in band and i am also involved with local theatre, but i try to crochet every day. i sell my crochet stuff so i kind of need to haha

4 Likes