How much my Crochet improved in a Year

Hey guys! I just felt like doing this post, but heres the difference between my first plushie and my most recent plushies. Also i would love it if anyone has a comparison of theirs that would be so cool!
Buts anyways-heres my first EVER Plushie!

It was a random thing i free handed
AND HERE ARE MY MOST RECENT CREATIONS!!!

This was a Puppy I made to look like the dog i had
(Not my own pattern)
And this was a Kraken i made using a crochet book

Pls if u want post your improvement sense u started, and i cant believe ive come so far!

32 Likes

l LOVE THE DOG!!

6 Likes

Aww youve improved so much! I sadly dont have my first amigurumi with me, but i can definitely notice the improvement i made!

4 Likes

I started crocheting back in 2020 just before covid hit and I had known how to knit beforehand. Here’s some things I made back then​:sob: the first one is a “bee” btw, and the hat was half crocheted and half knitted​:sob: I also never had real stuffing so I used plastic bags and toilet paper​:skull::skull::skull:

Here’s some things I’ve crocheted recently:

Also yours are so cute!!!

13 Likes

Last year (I’d been crocheting for about 2 years then)

:arrow_up: sneak peak at an upcoming pattern ;))

help i js realised it looks bad cuz i used chunky yarn for the first time :smiling_face_with_tear:

:arrow_down: better example

13 Likes

ITS SOOO CUTEEE!!!
I’m actually planning on re-crochering a pattern to see my improvement, I’m really excited :grin:

7 Likes

@ComfyPotato, that sounds like such a cool idea! I might try re-crocheting my first amigurumi (a chick that was INSIDE OUT :sob: i rlly hope ive improved… :frowning: )

8 Likes

omg!! i was crocheting inside-out for like a year, lol :sob:

8 Likes

Yeah, my first make was a bucket hat, but I made a LOT of stuff before hand that was awful and wasn’t big enough or anything to be considered a real project (a circle with an unwoven end that I called a doll acorn hat i don’t know​:sob::sob:)

6 Likes

Awwww its soooo cute!!! Btw your first amigurumi thingy is amazing for a first

4 Likes

I love how you can see the difference in the squids. Great improvement gurl! Keep on learning. I know I still am. :smile:

4 Likes

WOWWWW
Thats amazing

2 Likes

Oh my gosh! I learned to knit first too!

3 Likes

Samee!

2 Likes

Before

After

10 Likes

This was one of my first plushies , this was made in 2022

And this made just this Sunday :sparkles::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Absolutely :+1:

2 Likes

same XD

3 Likes

I started in january, so probally not much improvement but 1st amigurmi vs most recent

4 Likes

My improvement:top one has a lot of holes you just cant see them too badly because of the yarn

My recent makes

3 Likes