How much time do you usually spend a day crocheting

You know that moment when your sitting on the ground surrounded by the yarn you just spent 200$ on when your budget was 30 and just wonder why, anyhoo I was wondering if everyone was as addicted as I was how much time do you spend on the average day crocheting?

14 Likes

Idk it depends on the day. On weekdays maybe 3-4 hours at most and on weekends it ranges from 5-10 hours :joy:

8 Likes

I used to have a lot more time to, but right now it’s probably 1 hour on a busy day, and 3 or 4 on a less busy day.

Yesterday I was at a college basketball game, and I was crocheting the whole time! I got over 20 rows done on a sweater pattern I’m designing

5 Likes

I can crochet during class so it allows me to crochet a lot more than others

6 Likes

I crochet instead of doing school :sob: I’m failing at life but not at orders ayyyy

9 Likes

I do online school so I can crochet pretty much anytime I want. In my school the work is very easy so I am with straight A. Usually 3-4 hours everyday. On weekends since I am always out with my dad it’s 1-2 hours.

6 Likes

Almost 8 hours​:sweat_smile:… A crochet life of no worries :grin: and yes im addicted to yarn shopping

6 Likes

I’m homeschooled so like 24/7

9 Likes

Felt that

4 Likes

I usually crochet anywhere from 12 to 24 hours a day :sob:

6 Likes

With two special needs toddlers I don’t get a lot of consistent time. Work is slow right now, so. I do get some crochet time in during work hours. Also, when my husband and I share self care time, I often spend that with a hook in hand. So, in short, it varies.

8 Likes

Honestly whenever I have a free day, it’s crocheting from waking up until going to sleep :joy:

Days when I have school and only a bit of homework, I think I would spend at least 3 hours in a row, not sure though, like being so focused on crochet that I don’t notice time much oopsss. I can’t crochet short times, like once I start it’s so difficult to stop

7 Likes

Motivation floods in occasionally, and in that case, 7-8 hours, :sweat_smile: but usually like an hour or two a day

8 Likes

I’m homeschooled, too!!

7 Likes

Basically if I’m awake I’m crocheting and sometimes if I’m really focused I just crochet for multiple days in a row without sleeping or taking any breaks

8 Likes

I usually have nothing to do all day, so the moment I wake up to the moment I’m asleep is usually spent crocheting :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

When I worked I crocheted maybe 1-2 hours a day and the weekends could be 4-10 hours a day.
Nowadays, I i feel good I can crochet 10 hours a day

4 Likes

I’m addicted to crochet but usually do most of it on weekends. Maybe 0-4 hours on a weekday and 4-12 hours on a weekend. Also yes I don’t think I’ve ever actually stayed on budget when buying yarn…

4 Likes

My dream life :heart_eyes:

5 Likes