How Much Would you Pay for this Pattern

I want opinions for how much you would pay for this pattern and if anyone would like to test it.

10 Likes

I don’t have time to test it but it definitely looks cool

Pricing can really be whatever you like it to be, I can’t really judge the time and effort that went into making it, but it definitely looks like it took a while. Like a checkered/square pattern is difficult, plus it looks really neat overall :purple_heart: and it’s a pattern for something convenient that people can use, so I think you could definitely put a nice price on it

I usually try keep my prices a little on the low side (but that’s just personally not really that great business wise :sweat_smile:), if I had to put anything for this I’d probably put something between €2,50 and €4

6 Likes

Thanks for the tips!!!

7 Likes

There’s an app you can use that can tell you how long it takes to make one, adds in your costs and give you suggested retail price when complete. It is called crochet.land - it has a drawing of a giraffe. Download it and try. It’s free

7 Likes

I’d probably be willing to pay up to $4ish for this pattern and I’d love to test it for you!!

5 Likes

I love it. I have never done anything with squares before

4 Likes

Thank you soooo much!!!

3 Likes

Omg saviour​:heart:

2 Likes

Oh i checked it out and you have to time it using the app as ypu make it, it doesn’t just figure it out lol

3 Likes

I’m not the person to ask about pricing but i’d love to test the pattern for you!!

3 Likes

Yes it times you as you crochet. So you know how long it takes you to make it. So if you work on something that takes a couple of days to complete. But b/c life gets in the way we have to stop & start again another time. But it actually only took 2 hrs to make fo example. It shows you the retail & wholesale worth of your time and effort. I am a not a fast crochter so sometimes if I feel that it took much longer then expected to complete a row; I would stop the timer for the next row. There is a lot more on the app then just the timer and it gives you a general idea on what to charge

5 Likes

Yea makes sense
I added a timer for a pillow that took me abt 3-4 days total and it said i should sell it for 1k$ :slight_smile: =))

6 Likes