How much yarn do you have?

Hello, out of curiosity I was wondering how much yarn you have. I’ll go first. I’m so mad at my self for letting them all get tangled up!:sob::sob::sob::sob:

22 Likes

I have like 3 big cubes that are totally packed!! My duplicate skeins go at the back and my notmal colours that i ise lots are at the front. So ye i have a bit too much

5 Likes

I have another box but I forgot to take a photo

4 Likes

I have so much but it’s sad cause lots of it got tangled and I’ve tried to untangle it but I can’t even after three hours lol. So I’ll probably use it for stuffing. But ya I also have a double stash, one at my dad’s and one at my mom’s, it’s amazing haha

3 Likes

I have two ikeas boxes full, a two drawer cabinet full and then two slightly larger boxes with my newst stuff, a smaller box with my duplicate yarn, and some unopened stuff under my bed. Now that I say that it sounds ridiculous :sob:

4 Likes

I have too much

4 Likes

not enough

5 Likes

i have about 5 large tote boxes! but its still not enough! (for anyone wondering, they stack up to my 7-ish foot ceiling!)

4 Likes

i need more yarn :yarn:

5 Likes

I’m not even sharing.
But it’s a lot.
And a mess.
One thing I am good at though is I only buy yarn with a plan!

5 Likes

Umm…a lot. :sweat_smile: I did a clear out in September, so that we could paint my room. But I still seem to have more than plenty! It’s just that I keep getting more and more yarn every couple of weeks, while I should have rummaged through for a particular colour. On the other hand, surprisingly, the colours are still organised to this day!

9 Likes

This is my main yarn
It’s so messy rn I gotta redo it​:sob:

And then I have like 4 sweet snuggles skeins on the floor, a couple skeins in the drawers beneath my bed, and about 10-15 skeins in a bag in my closet

9 Likes

I love the strawberry cat on top! @artnium73

5 Likes

Thank you! I love him too haha
The pattern was great :]

4 Likes

Enough that it would take a while to pile it up in one place to get a picture of Stash Mountain

I’ve been stockpiling yarn for nearly 50 years

I’ve given several large totes of it away over the years but still have a ton

I seriously need an intervention LOL

8 Likes

2 totes full and more lying around :weary::raised_hand: yet I still don’t have the right colors I need :sob::skull:

5 Likes

I’m trying to gather a large stash so I have plenty when I retire.
I feel I still have a long way to go :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

This is MOST of mine … (retired already! :wink: )
Need to add it to my stash on here now …
Trying to use up bulky yarn, so I have empty tubs to put the stuff in boxes in … What a great problem to have.

9 Likes

You don’t want to know…

( a lot )

2 Likes

Wow can we swap

3 Likes