How much yarn do you have?

Ok so for me right now it’s 11:00pm and I’m crocheting, when I realized, “I have so much more yarn than I’ll ever use but I keep buying it” Turns out I have 35+ skeins of yarn and $300+ worth of yarn.
0-0 And then I thought, “ Well if I’m okay/good at crocheting and have this much, how much do OTHER PEOPLE HAVE???!!!” And that brings us to right now. So tell me, how much balls/skeins of yarn do you have and please tell me how much it’s worth so I know just how much I spent. Bye -_-

12 Likes

It’s way too late for me to count rn, I’ll do it in the morning :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Okie :wink:

5 Likes

I have two filing cabinet drawers full of yarn and also a big trash bag half full that I was given this weekend

7 Likes

I have 2 big boxes and I just received wool from a friend who didn’t use it and I buyed smal wool

This lil cuties
Soo I think it’s also more than €300

7 Likes

I probably have about $500-600

6 Likes

Ummm let me look heheh …… 73 + little bitty balls
All of my skeins are already half used so I guess It’s not that bad, and I have LOTS of little balls like a full bag. And umm money wise I have no clue how much It’s worth.

6 Likes

A lot of my yarn is random with the tags ripped off, so i can’t rlly get the price :smiling_face_with_tear:
But I’ll put the counts here as I get em:

24 big acrylic skeins
49 super mini skeins/balls/cakes that have magically poofed into existence (some gifted I think)
5 fuzzies (2 baby velvet, 3 loops and threads chenille)
8 thread weight yarns (6 crochet thread, 2 random small yarns)
49 tiiiiny ones that are mostly me cutting out knots I didn’t wanna unravel, but a few of them are the leftovers of a project that were too big to use as stuffing or throw away.

Okayyy… so in total… :sob:
111 things of yarn if my morning (ikik it’s 1120 but it’s summer okkk) brain did the math right.
That sounds like so much but a lot of that is kinda scrap of yarn, so not too bad…?

6 Likes

8 large totes plus some strays :grinning::+1:

4 Likes

HOW DO PEOPLE COUNT?? OMG???
bruh i have like 2 ikea boxes full, a chest of drawers, 2 50cm baskets and a footstool, and some unopened stuff under my bed. still will always buy more :heart_hands:

4 Likes

i have some very mini skeins from the dollar tree bc i’m broke but i need more sooo i hope to go back soon. had to blur out my school yearbooks loll

4 Likes

Omg, I have way too many!! Let me count!

And our total is…25!!!

I have 21 big skeins and 4 tiny skeins!!

4 Likes

Oh. My. GOD.

4 Likes

I only have about $90 worth, probably less, with 19 skeins of yarn, some only half full. Then some that probably dont count as skeins :sparkles: im only a beginner crocheter

3 Likes

Oh boy​:sob:
I just went through all my yarn and counted/sorted it
I have roughly $886 of yarn rn
I have 135 skeins, of which 68 are full skeins and 67 are partial (most around half)
This is most of my yarn in a pile right now haha

5 Likes

:eyes: holy crap- omw to snatch some >:)

4 Likes

if i went through all my yarn it would be able to be much much more :skull: ive got a l o t of yarn

5 Likes

Not enough, I don’t know how much, but I have 2 totes full and more-

3 Likes

oh god​:skull:

4 Likes