I started when I was 9

7 Likes

I started crocheting when I was 9 and knitting about 3 months ago. Iā€™m now 15

7 Likes

same i was 4 or 5 when i started crochet

5 Likes

I started when I was 11 :yum:

6 Likes

I was 9/10yrs old when I found a crochet hook and stated this amazing journey :star_struck:ā€¦ and it has been 8 amazing years :yellow_heart::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I was about 12-13 when I started to learn but didnā€™t start getting into the hobby until about 2 years ago.

5 Likes

Started crochet in late July 2021 (age 16) and started knitting 2days ago! (age 17)

6 Likes

I started crocheting when I was 12, but now I am turning 14 in a couple of weeks

6 Likes

I was 12 when I started to crochet , and I was 16 when I started to knit ! Iā€™m now 18 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

How did you learn how to knit! Iā€™ve tried a million times and it feels like I canā€™t find a good tutorial.

4 Likes

Luckily i have family members who can knit so i just asked them to teach me, but because i already knew how to crochet, i found continental knitting was much easier to learn! I also struggled to find a good tutorial, so i just kept knitting until it kinda clicked? So just keep at it! :blush:

6 Likes

Ok thank you! I donā€™t know anyone that knits, so I will keep looking for a tutorial

5 Likes

Oohh I did come across a knitting tutorial for a basic scarf a while ago, it was really easy to understand and I could make it even though I knew nothing of knitting before, although I didnā€™t finish it (I donā€™t have much patience for long projects)

If youā€™d like I can try get the link to send? @SierraCrochets07

5 Likes

I started crocheting when I was about 7 from my grandma, and took it back up when I was 14 and started knitting when I was 17 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah sure! I would love to learn :blush:

5 Likes

@SierraCrochets07 itā€™s this one:

Hope it helps :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

5 Likes

I started crocheting a little over a year ago. Im 24

7 Likes

that video is for english style (throwing) knitting, look up on youtube to find a continental knit tutorial, the video does a good job of showing the cast on tho. I think the continental style knitting would be easier for you to pick up as a crocheter.

6 Likes