How’s everyone *really* doing?

Feeling very stressed but my spouse has helped a huge amount with it. Possibly moving within the next few months and a little anxious about that. It will be a much needed change but packing and organizing is not my strong suit

8 Likes

I struggle with a lot of anxiety: I went to the library and a librarian asked me what I am look for and I said I was look for not anything specific. Then she started to ask what my favorite genre is and she started to list some. I picked a random one that I didn’t even like and the she started to give me a book. It was a graphic novel but I don’t really like those but I was way to scared to say anything so I just took it home**. The librarian was really nice though so I don’t know why I did that.**

I needed to get that off my chest sorry.

7 Likes

I hope everyone else is doing well.

7 Likes

Oh my goodness I’m so sorry I haven’t replied to y’all! I haven’t been getting notifs for this topic for some reason. There are too many for me to go and reply to all of y’all rn but just know that I read each and every one of them and I’m praying for all of you!! All of your feelings are completely valid and you matter- yes I mean all of you- :heart::smiling_face:

7 Likes

I get derealization too, I suppose that’s what it is anyway, it just feels like nothing is real. Sometimes I don’t really care, but sometimes it really scares me cuz I’m like convinced I’m losing my mind or that I’m gunna die during the day. But I get that when I’m depressed, and when I’m not I don’t really get it, so I know that it’s not that i’m losing my mind and that it goes away. I struggle to eat too, but I just force myself every day, until there is days where it is easy again. My technique is to listen to the same audio series every time I eat, so then I have an interest to go eat to be able to listen to the rest ^^
I know I answer a long time after the post, I hope you’re doing better. If not, try to be patient, even if it’s really hard, it really can get better, even randomly or if you don’t expect it :heart:

5 Likes

I’m good I’m depressed just because I’m in math other than that I’m good

5 Likes

(TW sh and suicide plan and attempt)
I just got out of the :sparkles:mental hospital​:sparkles: and I’m feeling a lot better than I was before they increased my anxiety meds. Before I went my leg was covered in cuts and scars and bruises, and I had a plan. And I had attempted and never told my parents.
Sorry that got a bit dark but I’m happier to be in this world and is anyone who is struggling sees this, you can get better and I hope you do. So many people love and care about you :heart:

8 Likes

Medication certainly helps doesn’t it? I’m amazed with your bravery , sharing how you felt, how you sought help, and how you feel now.

Wow!!

6 Likes

I’ve never personally experienced this but it sounds super tough, I’m sorry for both of you. Also listening to an audio book while you eat is such a great idea! I’m so glad you eat everyday, that’s so important :))

5 Likes

Well math sucks so, understandable :sob:
I’m so glad you’re doing good!

4 Likes

Wow, that’s amazing that you were able to get help! Your bravery is astounding and I’m so happy you’re getting better. This world is lucky to have you! :heart:

6 Likes

Update:
Same trigger warnings as before, along with mentions of bullying, ableism, and homophobia

Just hit a birthday i never thought id live to see a little over a month ago, and since then have started to get suspicious about the high chance i could have Autism and/or Adhd. School’s been harder, especially with all the bullying ive been going through with my school, since its catholic private and everything so ive been dealing with a crap ton of homophobia and ableism regularly from classmates. Ive been starting to show my vulnerable side more at school, and ive since then gotten a little more support from classmates, especially since a certain sleepover incident recently so thats been happening. Ive been feeling better, and also have been clean for over two months now, it really helps that im trying to have it as my new years resolution this year. i havent thought about it as much, but now its mainly just the problem of making until the end of the school year. Other than that, ive been doing real great, ive been in a new hyperfixation of Hazbin Hotel and FNAF. Ive made so many new friends and let go of toxic ones. I even ran into a friend i dont see as much anymore at a local bald eagle event in my area!

4 Likes

I’m still trying to place the void I feel with yarn each month. I got into crocheting over a broken heart.

3 Likes

Im pretty good, as most things go. Nights suck, because my brain decides “ahhh the world is ending and everyone is just tolerating you!” but then i sleep and we’re all good :joy:
If anyone wants to talk, Im always open and always have cookies :cookie:

2 Likes

I’m doing ok the problem from my school moved so that’s good, I’m gonna do a craft fair soon, and im on winter break so actually pretty good

4 Likes

You know what? I’m extremely mentally ill but I’m actually doing okay right now. It’s not often I get to say that, but it’s actually true. I’m cuddling with my dog and husband who are still asleep. I actually slept okay last night. Life isn’t good; there’s still a lot wrong in mine. But today? I’m grateful that I’m not completely miserable and that I have my two loves with me. How are you really doing?

6 Likes

I am so glad you’re doing alright today! Gotta celebrate the small victories, especially when they involve puppies

4 Likes

I’m just dealing with my dad being a snap turtle at times. I’m not used to that. My ma probably misses me and still wished I had not go on this trip but I reminded her that I’m 40 now and can do spur of the moment trips at anytime. It’s good to be out of the apartment because usually I’m stuck home a lot and crocheting. This trip had me be around family I hadn’t seen in years. Now I know where I get my quirks, talents, accents, and behaviors from. I sound like my dad even down to his cough and snickering. For him being around me must be like a mirror reflection but only as a female…physically. I remind my mother of him but when I’m around my father he thinks I’m like my mother. I got her expressions but with my father’s face and hair. I got to meet a cousin I never knew i had until recently. We get along great and I’ll be spending a lot of time with her. We have a ten year age difference. I’m 40 and she’s 50. I am loving her puppies. My father’s idea was to stay with her instead of renting a hotel room. It saves money so it’s easy on my pockets. Plus she doesn’t mind that I barely have anything and she got me food. We’ll be cooking dinner later and it’ll feel nice without my mother trying to take over. I made mac & Cheeto cheese and she basically took over. Yet she wants to be cooked for but she’ll barely lets me make anything unless she’s sleeping. She said I get a gold star for attempting to cook. Lol! I am trying to do things myself. I guess she’s just used to taking care of things. I miss being in the city where I used to live but I live somewhere else. I miss my cats and my ma–but i’ll be here until next Tuesday. Then I’ll be back to see Vision Video concert on April 23rd. I got an FB friend in that band. I missed Front Line Assembly. I go back again in June 15th for a vampire ball. Things seem to be on the up and up. So yeah, I’m fine. I’m having fun anyhow. I just hope my father doesn’t get under my skin. I love that bubble head even though he is difficult.

Edit to add: I’ve been calling my father bubble head since I was a kid because he used to call me bonehead.

3 Likes

I’m an orphan ;-;

2 Likes

girl im so proud of you<3 i struggled with an overdose last year but i had my family who stopped me i couldnt imagine doing it alone im so proud of you!

4 Likes