How’s everyone *really* doing?

I literally have gone through almost the whole school year and I still have no friends. And when my “friend” are sad to something I don’t know what to do because I literally have no emotions. I am just worried because I am the shy kid and what if they don’t like my tiny goofy personality. Cause if I show any personality in school you can see faces in some students.
3 Likes

I think I am having/had an anxiety attack. I am very sorry for spilling all the beans but I am sooo scared to tell anyone. I started stressing because I had a debate speech to do which is next week but my anxiety made me worry way too much. I kept working on how I would look what I would say until I coudln’ take it anymore. I literally started breathing so hard. I just kept hiding form my family. Then when it was time for dinner I had no appetite and my stomach hurt like I was stressing. I cluldn’ concentrate and it is so hard.i don’ think this was a panic attack because this lasted for at least and hour. I want to find out more information so if u know anything please tell me.

Anyway thanks for reading this and I hope u have a good day!

I literally wrote this on a different post I would really like more info on this

2 Likes

I tried to make a microwaveable cake for my mom’s and dad’s anniversary and I looks and taste horrible. I am so sad because I worked so hard and my mom doesn’t like it…

2 Likes

Sorry again y’all, I’m still not getting notifs for this topic. I’ll make sure I fix that. I have read through the replies and will try to reply to some of y’all but again, there’s a lot so just know I’m praying for y’all, you’re never alone! If you ever want to talk more in depth to someone, my pms are always open <3

2 Likes

I know this was a while ago but hopefully you’ve kept having fun! It’s great that you went out and did some things on your own, and finding your cousin must’ve felt amazing. I’m so happy for you! Keep living your life like you want to, don’t let anyone hold you back.

2 Likes

I completely relate to this and know how it feels. I’m so sorry you’re going through such a hard time. People can be so judgmental, but you just have to live your life like you want and be yourself. There’s no use in hiding, others are unfortunately going to judge either way. <33

3 Likes

Ok, anxiety sucks. I don’t know much about panic/anxiety attacks but I do know anxiety attacks can last anywhere from a several minutes to weeks, so it very likely could’ve been one of those. I’m sorry it got so bad :(( :two_hearts:

3 Likes

@Kenziekrochet Thank you so much

2 Likes