How do I remove a pattern?

Hi! I am new to this webside and wanted to try out how it all works, so I found a free pattern, and pressed “Get it now” and now it is in “My patterns”. As it was a test and I don’t want to use the pattern, is there a way to remove to pattern? Or is it in my collection for ever?

9 Likes

Hey @Kreaida!
Patterns you own, both free and paid, are always available to you in your patterns library.
However, you can send us a private message and the team will be happy to help remove it for you.

12 Likes

Can you remove a pattern by any chance within 3 hours? Because I have a pattern I really want and it is on a flash sale only today. Thank you for your concern.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hi,
You can now archive patterns you are not interested in. You can purchase as many patterns as you’d like :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you​:blush:

5 Likes

I’m sorry, but it still says that I cannot access a pattern because I cannot have more than five patterns each day.

6 Likes

Hi, the five limit only applies to free patterns. If you need further help please send us a private message and we’ll be happy to help!

6 Likes

Got it. Thank you, merry Christmas.

7 Likes

How do I retrieve a pattern I archived? I didn’t mean too

5 Likes

Click on your ‘archive’ tab, and then click the archive icon again.

6 Likes