How to add testers????

Hi all Even though ive tested designers patterns i don’t know how to add testers for my first pattern. Could someone help to answer this question as im not sure where to find as ive looked up on help and support but not sure if im looking in correct place thanks .

6 Likes

Hi!
When you go into your shop, there should be a little icon next to the heart button that says “Shop manager” . Click that and then there will be sections for different things. The middle one will say “Testing” ; click on that and it will bring you to the spot where you assign testers. In that section, you will see the “Role:” area. You will want to make sure it’s “Tester” (not “Editor”) and then type in the username for whoever you are assigning the tester role to. The spot to do this is right under where you chose the “Tester” option. Right under this, there will be the “Pattern(s)” section. There you will choose which pattern(s) you are going to assign the tester(s). When you’re done with all of this, just click the “Add” button which is right below the which-pattern(s)-the tester-will-test section and now you’ve assigned tester(s)!
Hope this helps, there are pictures below specifying what I’m trying to explain to you. :blush:
:orange_heart:Nicole

10 Likes

Thankyou I’ll give it a go :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thanks for helping her out because I don’t know.

3 Likes

completely beat me to it

5 Likes

great tutorial!

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes