How to Create your pattern on Ribblr?? Start from Scratch.

I usually hand write everything*Im new here and wouldn’t know *where to start

6 Likes

I usually still sketch something on paper and then later put it in ribblr, but you can also start just writing the rows in ribblr and editing them

Though to be able to make a pattern on ribblr, you need a shop first (I’m gonna try look for the link that explains it)

Here’s a link that shows how to make patterns here Ribblr for designers / How to add your pattern - YouTube
(there’s a lottttttt more info in the help center area, I just can’t copy the link to that specifically through my phone)

7 Likes

Click the ‘sell patterns’ option from your hamburger menu to open a shop! Then you’ll have access to Ribbuild:

9 Likes

Thankyou

4 Likes

I like to write patterns as I normally would in PDF form, and then copy paste over here. Then I make small changes as needed to make it more fitted to this format!
Or since you said you normally handwrite everything I would just copy what you’ve written into their pattern maker! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I highly recommend using Ribbuild for your notebook as you design- it’s designed that way. Super simple to delete, duplicated, change, undo, find & rep. This way it saves you time to do double work!
Plus if you need a PDF you can generate one too.

7 Likes

Thankyou

6 Likes

Alright….what’s a Hamburger MENU???

4 Likes

One you can eat!

On a serious note it’s the 3 horizontal lines that look like a burger :relaxed:

6 Likes