How to delete shop

I accidentally opened a shop and i need to delete it!!! It doesn’t let me see any patterns and just shows a blank page with my profile picture. I can’t even see patterns and can’t add them to my wishlist @Ribblr

1 Like

Your shop isn’t where the patterns are unless you write them
What happens if you click on the diamond icon? And for the pattern library, just click the purple ribbler
To find the ones you liked (heart to add to wishlist) you go back to the diamond icon

5 Likes

We can convert your account to a crafter account! Is that what you want?

Also, please follow @anon5108995 advice :slight_smile:

5 Likes

yes please!

1 Like

i don’t know if this helps but this is what it looks like whenever i click a pattern

1 Like

These are patterns you added. Make sure you go to your library. Use the hamburger menu to find ‘my patterns’.

Your shop will be removed in the next 24 hours. Make sure you log out and log back in after that!

4 Likes

That is what it looks like if you click on your own pattern.
That is not what it should look like if you click on a pattern in someone else’s shop or your wishlist or the ones you loaded (own)

3 Likes

i dont have any patterns this is another person’s

1 Like

1 Like

This says that it is your pattern, by you, in your shop with your link.
The patterns you own that you did not write are in"my stuff" not “my shop” they are two different programs and look different.

1 Like

these are ones i havent got yet

What happens when you click on the diamond? The icon circled in red.
Where does that take you?

1 Like

it takes me to the patterns i have got

that isn’t broken tho

If you click on the diamond “my stuff” it should take you to a page like this (similar, because this is on my phone). This is where you find your patterns you loaded by other people, see your wishlist, and open patterns you are testing for

2 Likes

yeah that is what i see

Then I’m having a hard time understanding what part is “broken” the only reason you would click on your shop is to access patterns you created. Nothing else will be there.

1 Like

i just made it super confusing but what i was saying is that when i click a pattern that i haven’t got yet it just takes me to that page

So, you browse the pattern library, find a pattern you like and try to open it to see the intro and it takes you to your shop?

1 Like

yes