how to delete?

guys how do i delete a pattern since i have multiple i dont rlly want? Or do i just message @Ribblr and they can remove them?

4 Likes

In the little drop-down on the pattern there is a delete option but I tried it on one of mine and it doesn’t seem to work.

You could contact support for help, or you could just delete what’s in it and turn it into a different pattern.

4 Likes

I think you have to ask the team for help

2 Likes

Patterns you bought or got free? As opposed to ones you made? You need to have Ribblr help you for now. Although, I just archived mine. (not a good solution, but …)

2 Likes

For patterns you own please use the archive button. For patterns in your shop simply click the delete button in the pattern’s menu.

4 Likes

@Ribblr, could you add a feature to delete a pattern in the febuary 2023 feature drop?

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion! We’ll add your suggestion for the team to look at. Though keep in mind last time it was reviewed it was decided not to enable a non-reversible delete option but instead keep an archive option and allow ‘remove as tester’ feature.

2 Likes

I get that, and it is very helpful, but I think the problem some craters are having is that they need more organizational options for their active and owned patterns that they want to keep and the patterns they may have outgrown or decided they simply don’t want anymore.

2 Likes

Absolutely! And this is coming later this year :ok_hand:

4 Likes