How was your first week of June? (Positive vibes topic 🤗)

Hi everyone! Continuing our tradition of positive vibes topics.

Let’s spread some positivity! Share some of the best moments from this past week :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ll go first - it’s been a perfect week weather wise and I really enjoyed hiking outdoors and making cute animal friends. I also had time to catch up on some video games which was fun! How about you?

4 Likes

Well so far so good. It’s the weekend and that is my favorite!!! Also my son will be turning 16 in a few days so that is exciting. I’m testing a cool shawl pattern and it is turning out nice. I have some Mace of Skeins yarn on the way and I just got all my hand dyed yarn rolled and ready to go!! Also, made a new fiber friend and she is super talented and sweet. So I am really seeing that there has been some great things going on for me that I almost took for granted. Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

That’s awesome! And yeah that’s exactly the purpose of this post :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Best wishes for your son’s birthday!!

3 Likes

I had a great week!
I made a New Year Resolution bucket list of things I would like to try this year, and one of the things is “Eat at a sushi resturant”, so for the first time in my life I went to a sushi resturant yesterday! And it was so delicious! And the waiter was so nice and sweet and really kind to me. It was a great experience.

Other things on my 2021 bucket list
Have 1 person buying a pattern form me :white_check_mark:
Cut my hair short :white_check_mark:
Get a tattoo
Taste a macaroon
Get a palm reading
Get a skincare facial by a professional

4 Likes

Cool! Exciting stuff and sounds delicious :sushi:

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Baby sweater just needs 2 sleeves and then it’s done, finished a bookmark for a friend, casting on a pair of socks tomorrow, for The Crazy Sock Lady’s podcast for her Summer Sock Camp. lol I just want to cast on all the things! Summer feels so good, even if it’s getting hot ;).

3 Likes

That’s really nice of you! sounds like fun. Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree!

3 Likes

Socks started and this is how it’s looking ;).

5 Likes

Your sock is coming out so pretty!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes