How was your week? What are your plans for the weekend? 😎

How was your week?
For me, apart from productive work, I enjoyed seeing some of my family and eating soup for the first time in months… winter is coming :wink:

How about you? What are your plans for the weekend? Any projects you can’t wait to start?

10 Likes

One of my sons is out visiting and we had a campfire last night and we used Magic Fire and I played with super slow mode on my phone. On Sunday we’re going to visit with my other son and DIL and her family at her parents place. :blush:

Have a wonderful weekend! :grinning:

7 Likes

Sounds like a great weekend! And what an amazing photo!!

2 Likes

Oh my goodness what an amazing photo! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Sounds like you had a nice time :blush:

1 Like

Nice! Soup is always nice to have, what kind did you have? :blush:

2 Likes

We have company over, so it’s nice catching up with them :blush:

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for the gif :slight_smile:
I just joined Ribblr and very excited about the platform! This weekend I hope to finished my cardigan design and start a new book :books:

Happy Autumn! :fallen_leaf:

3 Likes

Woah so cool, thanks for sharing! Looks like a unicorn’s campfire :sparkles:

2 Likes

Simple vegetable soup, homemade. Really yummy!
Having good company is always fun isn’t it? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome! Sounds like a great weekend :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice, sounds really good :blush: Yes having good company is always fun :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The last Thursday was my birthday and I had such an amazing party with my family. :heart: :partying_face:

6 Likes

Happy belated birthday!! :birthday::gift::gift::balloon::balloon::balloon::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Happy belated birthday! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Happy birthday! How was it?

3 Likes

Happy birthday! :tada::birthday: Glad to hear you had a good time! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :heart: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

2 Likes

Had an awesome weekend. My son had his National Alpaca Farm Day weekend and I spun on Saturday to show people part of the process of from fiber to yarn, they had a skirting table and fiber tumbler to show part of the cleaning process and I was able to ply the cria (baby alpaca) fiber I had been spinning. My son and his spouse had a friend over who is a yoga instructor and she had a yoga class in the pasture with the alpaca. :wink:

5 Likes