How was your week? 👌

Continuing our tradition of #goodvibes posts - let’s share our highlights from this past week.

Reflecting back and focusing on the positive moments we’ve had can really improve our mental health :heartpulse:

So what made your week? What are you grateful for?

For me it was going to a stand-up comedy show. It has been ages since I’ve been to one and it was so funny and refreshing. It was Daniel Sloss, by the way! (Any fans?)

Anyways - I’d love to hear about your week! :wave:

8 Likes

Wow a stand up comedy show sounds like so much fun! This week I was able to go to my craft store and pick out so many skeins of yarn!! (I spent over $50 dollars, so I went a little crazy but it was worth it) I also passed my written driving test, now I just have to pass the actual road test, and I’m feeling really confident!

6 Likes

That’s amazing!!! :clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Sounds like you’ve got a lot of yarn :slight_smile:
And congrats for passing three test! That’s really cool! It’s fun when you realize you won’t ever have to do it again right?

3 Likes

For me it was finding this app!! Where has it been all my life :heart_eyes: I feel like I’ve just found my people :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

5 Likes

Haha, yes I’ll be good with yarn for a while. The test took a lot of studying but it really is fun knowing I won’t have to do that part again :laughing:

3 Likes

Hey that’s really awesome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Nearly finished a cardigan I’m crocheting. So can now Carr on with learning to drop spin using spindle a friend made for me.

4 Likes

I just found this app this week as well, and I completely agree! The community is amazing and the patterns are superb!

3 Likes

Sounds fun!!

1 Like

Hey you are very welcome here! We’re happy to have you! :blush:

2 Likes

I had a pretty good week. Looking for an easy shawl or sweater pattern to crochet for my daughter. I just can’t find one I really like. Enjoyed the beautiful weather we’re having in Northern Ohio. Hope everyone is enjoying there’s.

3 Likes

Sounds great! I’m sure you’ll find a great project!

1 Like

Good. Enjoyed the fall weather

1 Like

What kind of pattern are you looking for for the shawl? I might be able to direct you to a few :blush:

Busy crochet wise as I finished 1 project still had 2 in progress and started a 3rd.
I get bored just doing one thing constantly.

2 Likes

Haha :slight_smile:

1 Like

So do I! I have no idea how many projects I have going on right now :sweat_smile:

1 Like