hows your day been?

hi everyone! how are you doing? like, fr. whats up?

21 Likes

i honestly didn’t do much, just went to work lol so pretty good

6 Likes

Hi Ariii!!!
Im actually pretty good, thxx for asking!! Been writing a lotttt recently and it makes me happy :sunglasses: Kinda miss some people today, but thats okay, it’ll serve the plot :joy:
How are you bestie??

8 Likes

sorry this is kinda strange but your user is Loaf of bread, and the first thing that came to mind was like a loaf of bread being like “Welp, another long day at the bakery! thank god nobody decided to cut me into peices!” just thought it was kinda funny :joy:

8 Likes

to be fair, that is my shop name lol

5 Likes

hiii! thats fun :3
well… i woke up at 11, scrolled until about an hour ago, decided to actually do something, effed up a shrug ive spent over 15 hours on, im pretty sure theres no way to fix it, and now im in bed because i have no will to do anything the rest of the day : D

5 Likes

:sob:omg that’s so creative and cute but totally makes the part about not being cut to peices sound like crocheting is an insanely dangerous hobby​:skull:

5 Likes

honestly that’s so fair

5 Likes

you’re right​:skull::skull:

5 Likes

yknow what, thats entirely fair, but im sorry about your shrug :sob:I hope you can fix it/make another?? and also have a great rest of your day even if it’s just relaxing in bed

5 Likes

ty :smiling_face_with_tear: (cs)

5 Likes

if it makes you feel any better my first crochet project ever was gonna be a patchwork cardigan. it took like a month and i finally made all the squares… just to find they were all different sizes and couldn’t be sewn together

5 Likes

omg that’s so devastating :sob:Were you able to do the thing i think is called blockking?? where you like stretch them all to be the same size??

5 Likes

i tried but the thing is some would get bigger on one side cause i accidentally added more stitches and one color of square were just entirely too small (ig that color was just thinner idk) so now i just have 51 squares that i can’t use (and threw some away)

6 Likes

omg I can’t imagine all the work you put into that :sob: I’d just start sewing them onto random stuff, partly out of spite XD

6 Likes

i honestly probably should’ve done that, i gave one square to my brother as a coaster :skull:

5 Likes

its not going too well to be honest :,)

6 Likes

aww, im sorry to hear :people_hugging:
you can always dm me if you need to talk <3

6 Likes

i hope that tomorrow will be better for you

6 Likes

omg thats awful :sob:

4 Likes