I can’t quite decide..

Hey everyone! I’m currently in the process of creating another pattern, but I can’t decide which eye design looks best! Help please?! :joy::sweat_smile:

16 Likes

I love them both! If going to be used as a night night blanket/lovey then choose the sleepy eyes.
By the way, who taught you how to sew the facial features. Do tell!

12 Likes

I too, like both

10 Likes

Release the pattern with instructions for both eye design! :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Thank you!! Maybe I’ll put instructions for both then :joy: I just learned from years of practice and lots of unpicking and redoing :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Perhaps you can share the results of your hard work on sewing facial features.

Someone needs to write a book on how to do facial features on Amigurumi.

10 Likes

HOW DID YOU DO THAT!!! I think they both look cute but like @anoswaldoddity said I think sleepy eyes would look better for like a night lovey but both are so CUTE

10 Likes

Aww thanks everyone!!
I’ll organise making a video tutorial at some point in the next couple of weeks :heart:

9 Likes

Omgosh, that would be Awesome!!!
GIF by @SummerBreak

7 Likes

Please share your tips. Your facial features are both amazing xx

8 Likes

I love both of them!

8 Likes

For sleepy, I vote gray… for happy, I vote white

9 Likes

They’re both so cool! I prefer the one on the left though :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yes like everyone has mentioned I think the left would be good for a night lovey :smile: but bothe could be added if you decide to make a pattern, also I’m excited to see the video!! :grinning:

7 Likes

They are both super cute!! My niece says she needs one of each, lol

5 Likes

Thanks for everyone’s opinions!! I’ve decided to just do the two styles so it’s up to the maker on what they prefer :heart::heart:

7 Likes

5 Likes

I love them both! These bunnies are so sweet! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I love them both! Please include instructions for both! Though maybe if it’s for sleeping the sleeping eyes might be better…

5 Likes