I didn’t know about invisible increase, did you?

24 Likes

I’ve been using it for years! It’s a blessing! There is also invidible increase, invidible slip stitch whrn you connect stitches in a row
Try them out and be blessed! :grin::purple_heart:

9 Likes

I hadn’t heard about invisible increase and decrease before either, thanks for sharing this technique. These would work great for amigurumi projects.

10 Likes

I knew about invisible decreases from amigurumi I’ve made, but not invisible increases. Good to know!

9 Likes

I’ve been using invisible decreases ever since I started crocheting, but this is the first time I’ve come across an invisible increase. Very cool!

8 Likes

I knew about the invisible decrease, but did not know about the family of invisible stitches, thanks for growing my stitch dictionary! :love_letter:

9 Likes

I know the invisible decrease (actually I don’t know the regular decrease oops) but haven’t heard of the other invisible stitches :open_mouth:

7 Likes

I kinda do the invisible increase without knowing it was a thing. Same with the “paired single crochet”. Check it out if you’ve never heard of it. But, I think my favorite “invisible” stitch is the invisible finish or invisible join. I have used that for years. This will show you how.

5 Likes

Thanks! I’ve been using a modification of that for a while now.

4 Likes

WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAT LOL I DID NOT KNOW THAT. :sob: welp I’ll be doing this from Now on LOLOL

4 Likes

I use invisible decreases all the time - but have never heard of invisible increases! Thanks so much for the info! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Love that stitch so much :black_heart: it’s way neater :blush:

4 Likes