I don't know what to crochet

So tomorrow I will be going o a long road trip (33 hours in the car during a week) and I don’t know what to crochet! Please send suggestions soon, because I need to go on emergency yarn shopping trip and I don’t know what I need
Edit: thanks for suggestion everyone! I just left my home and started working on the colorwork bag and later I will make the top

17 Likes

Maybe a bag since I’ve seen your shop has a lot of bags pattern or an item for the summer ?

5 Likes

Thanks for suggestion! Actualy I was thinking of writing an bag pattern, but it has a lot color work so I don’t know if that’s good idea to do in the car

3 Likes

Some granny square butterfly’s, dino’s, tops, elephant, bucket hat, squares, etc

Hope this helped!

5 Likes

Thanks, that definitely helps, I haven’t done a granny square in ages

4 Likes

I love anything with stars so ofc i love star granny squares! Maybe you could make something out of those

5 Likes

i’d recommend doing something that takes a while. maybe a top, bag, or ballon dog? or some big amigurumi / something complicated. idk, good luck :>

5 Likes

Stars would look so cool! I will look for a project that could included those

3 Likes

I will for a pattern for ballon dog, some time ago I wanted to do it

3 Likes

I have a ballon dog pattern from Kimara crochets (i still can’t link patterns sorry otherwise i would link it)
I haven’t tried it yet tho but it seems good

3 Likes

you could make a top to wear for the trip, and i agree with the balloon dogs, they’re fun to make (in my opinon anyway)

4 Likes

You should try it out tho since it’s a 33 hours- long journey you’ll have the time to make mistakes lol :sob:

2 Likes

Oh the balloon dog project is on my list because it sees sm fun to do

2 Likes

maybe a ‘sophies universe’ blanket/ i’ve reallly been wanting to make one, it looks very fun and it isnt repetetive!
amigurumi requires you to bring lots of stuffing, eyes and other stuff so I wouldnt reccomend doing a very detailed amigurumi.
maybe if you will ake amigurumi make it all the way until you have to stuff it and stop there so you can stuff it when you get back? It saves alot of storage space :slight_smile:
You can also make a tapestry! It doesnt have to be too complicated!

3 Likes

I think I will make the bag with colorwork i mentioned at the beginning, it only requires two skeins of yarn so it wont take too much space and the level of complication depends on me since I will be designing it lol

3 Likes

maybe, my giant capybara, here is the link in case you want to make it: FREE Free cute capybara: Crochet pattern | Ribblr

or this: Dino Dragon Crochet Plushie: Crochet pattern | Ribblr

how about this: FREE No Sew Chubby Otter: Crochet pattern | Ribblr?

4 Likes

Guessing by ur pfp you seem like a bsd fan so id try crocheting something from the anime/ manga! Personally, I’ve been wanting to recreate Kyoka’s bunny plush from S1 and I’ve seen patterns on it so that would be rlly cool :yum::yum:

I’ve also wanted to make Q’s doll and mark’s little goobers (Idk what they’re called :sob:) but the list goes on!

4 Likes

I already have your capybara pattern, when I finally buy yarn in good colours I will make it, thanks for the suggestions!

3 Likes

Ooo I haven’t thought of that! The only anime-inspired project I had on my to-do list is cow plushie from Howls moving castle

3 Likes

I usually end up crocheting a blanket on long trips.

3 Likes