I finished Pietro

Last week for wip wednesday, I shared I was making Pietro from animal crossing and just wanted to share him now he’s finished.
I managed to get him done for new years and I am so proud of him. I really want to make more ac sheep usong the pattern too.

Feel free to share your animal crossing makes and tell me your faves :heart_eyes_cat: I love all that good stuff :green_heart:

24 Likes

Cute!

5 Likes

Thank you. So glad to have my own Pietro to hug and keep :hugs:

5 Likes

Great job, so cute! Pietro is one of my favorites too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Wow! Amazing job! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Thats so good! amazing job!!
Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

4 Likes

Very nice! I love how it came out :laughing:

4 Likes

Aww I love finding Pietro lovers too. Do you also wish they would add in Pierre?

5 Likes

Thanks so much :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Thank you, me too :sob::heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

It’s so well made :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

So impressed, from the stitiching to the felt details it looks immaculate! I also just love that it was such a special make for you - well done!

6 Likes

For clarity, I did glue the felt on using uhu glue. It dries flexible and has been a life saver for me. I just had to sew the limbs, frills and horns.

4 Likes

I had to Google Pierre :joy: but yes their adorable! Never seen that villager before

4 Likes

I like clowns and got a gift with Pietro and Pierre on it dancing and I jist wish they could still be besties

4 Likes

Aw that sounds so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: woulve been perfect for new horizons with how they interact sometimes

4 Likes

Honestly I’d be over the moon to have them in New horizons.
I’m gonna try male a Pierre to go with my Pietro now :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Oh I’ve heard about uhu, but haven’t used it before. It still takes skill to cut and place the felt, so bravo :clap:

4 Likes

Great job! :clap:

4 Likes

Great job! He’s so colorful! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes